View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-14-14 at 04:12 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I threw the frog prince in because I thought a frog turning into a prince could be a perfect match for Ivy. He may not like skunkupies but I think they could share some crispy fly cookies.

Someone suggested a recipe for glimmerbulbs and I thought the faeries might like to trade something for juice.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    ..so happy to see the knowledge shard - energy chance with animals ..wanting that for long time .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    ... He may not like skunkupies but I think they could share some crispy fly cookies.
    Hahaha....that sounds cute. Does that mean we will get a fly infestation in the kingdom?

[QUOTE=maguar;930954]I threw the frog prince in because I thought a frog turning into a prince could be a perfect match for Ivy.

This sounds interesting too..

Black rose - drops dark seeds. Super. I think about something dropping glimmer fragments, but this is much better.

New Resident
    can't agree with you any more!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Peter1Pan1 View Post
    Black rose - drops dark seeds. Super. I think about something dropping glimmer fragments, but this is much better.

Farm Supplier
    Love the idea of the black rose and should have read the post about how the frog prince could be woven into the story before voting - I thought he would be kissed by the princess not our little w... (Oops mustn't say it but so hoping she will choose to have a black cat familiar). I was being loyal to Thurston not voting for a prince but would vote for a friend for Ivy. Hmm quite a lot of story potential - ivy could want a special friend and ask us to build a wishing well - then she has to visit it and out jumps the frog ... And so on - I like it :-)
    Last edited by aypeerez; 07-17-14 at 08:13 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aypeerez View Post
    Love the idea of the black rose and should have read the post about how the frog prince could be woven into the story before voting - I thought he would be kissed by the princess not our little w... (Oops mustn't say it but so hoping she will choose to have a black cat familiar). I was being loyal to Thurston not voting for a prince but would vote for a friend for Ivy. Hmm quite a lot of story potential - ivy could want a special friend and ask us to build a wishing well - then she has to visit it and out jumps the frog ... And so on - I like it :-)
    This is the way I play it in my head. We get a large frog (or a toad) come into the kingdom. Ivy's fascinated, Sabina (who grew up on fairytales) automatically thinks could be a prince. Thomas and Greselda consult on what to do. The first attempt doesn't work and we're left with a frog (or toad) head on a human body. At that time Sabina becomes to grossed out so Thurston takes her to the tavern for a root beer. Ivy enjoys getting to know the frog prince and doesn't want to completely fix him. The others convince her that the spell (obviously from the baron) needs to be completely lifted. Ivy brews the potion, cures the prince and then sulks because he was more interesting before. Sabina likes the new look and starts chasing the prince which makes Thurston depressed. The prince isn't interested in Sabina. Instead he knocks on Ivy's hut with a plate of fly cookies. She realises that he's still interesting and quirky. Thomas and Greselda have been watching the whole show and laughing about it. Thomas remembers that he hasn't written to Agnes in ages so he does. Greselda (as much as she dislikes the baron) is now a little interested in the baron given his power to get the prince transformed.

Executive Chef
    Lol, Maguar! You have an active imaginary life! You should write a CS novel: Fifty Shades of Glimmer.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast