View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't been on the suggestion forum in a while. Love a lot of the new ideas, especially:
    - add some kitchen items to tinker camp
    - windmill turned into a true grain mill (that's why it is called a MILL in the first place!)
    - a bakery (or 2)
    And please organize the storage. The tabs are there but do nothing. It is a real pain to try to find anything in there. It looks like my basement, lol

Thx TL. Love the game.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

How about forging some kind of super sword? A sword with one swing one **** action, I absolutely hate battling the bigger beasties especially when they pop up over and over again. I would rather use up all of the energy required in one swing than 8 swings! There are currently 3 tabs/buttons to use when doing battle, all do the same thing, we could make it so the left and right tabs remain normal swings while the centre one is the power stroke so to speak. Of cause you can disable the function when doing battle as part of a quest, troll king etc.

Hello and I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but please, can we have some more expansions? I am a long term player and like to display my buildings etc nicely but I have run out of space. Please TL, consider some more expansions soon - please!

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you, chewing! Expansions, please!! I have so many buildings and walls, decorations and so on in storage that I could furnish a whole new kingdom! I just don't have room for anything, and I really enjoy landscaping and placing my things in order, with communities, shops, Royal areas, etc. all organized.

Executive Chef
    I repeat what others said and what I said before and pleaded for, EXPANSIONS please TL.
    The best part of this game is landscaping and decorating, why should we go all out and collect corn like crazy if we do not have enough space to display the prizes and use them?!
    Pleaaaaase TL Expansions ( weeps and begs on her knees. AGAIN! ) lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 10-25-14 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Sore knees from kneeling!

Fashion Designer
    hey look! they indirectly provided for the wishing well with this new cauldron thing

Farm Supplier
    And the black rose - dropping dark seeds was sort of done with the new Fellora plant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Haven't been on the suggestion forum in a while. Love a lot of the new ideas, especially:
    - add some kitchen items to tinker camp
    - windmill turned into a true grain mill (that's why it is called a MILL in the first place!)
    - a bakery (or 2)
    And please organize the storage. The tabs are there but do nothing. It is a real pain to try to find anything in there. It looks like my basement, lol

Thx TL. Love the game.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I may have been sleeping, but I just recently noticed that the inventory is now organized into Materials, buildings and decorations. Actually, I noticed some time ago, but I was too busy gathering candy corn and getting ready for Halloween to come back and post. Love the Halloween storyline/quests! Thx, TL!����
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I may have been sleeping, but I just recently noticed that the inventory is now organized into Materials, buildings and decorations. Actually, I noticed some time ago, but I was too busy gathering candy corn and getting ready for Halloween to come back and post. Love the Halloween storyline/quests! Thx, TL!����
    Here here! But my consumables tab isn't registering anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    hey look! they indirectly provided for the wishing well with this new cauldron thing
    I don't think this was indirect I suspect they just changed the idea a bit.