Thread: fashion story goals

fashion story goals

I have had the same 3 goals on fashion story forever. They are all about expanding. I thought eventually old ones expire and you get new ones. Is that not how it works? I don't have the coins or gems to expand

Nightclub Owner
    There are both timed and non timed quests. You're right that the timed ones do expire after a certain time and disappear. The ones to expand are part of the non timed ones. You can take your time to save up to do them or you can ignore them completely.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Does fashion story have any new goals...does ignoring the expansion goals cause a player to not get new goals? Also I have goals (non expansion goals) that have expired, but are still listed...

Nightclub Owner
    You'll find a list of the goals and what ones follow each other here. Sorry I don't have I of on new goals
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.