View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art Museum: Collectors Shift, Collectors Purse, Artistic Bow, Pointed Heels

19 21.59%
  • Gothic Wedding

36 40.91%
  • Farmers Market: Farmers Tank, Tye-Dye Maxi, Farmers Sandals, Farmers Purse

23 26.14%
  • Movie Princess Collection

33 37.50%
  • Fuchsia Summer:Fuchsia print dress, Pearls necklace, Fuchsia summer tote,bronze flats.

26 29.55%
  • Grecian theme

41 46.59%
  • Tribal Inpired

16 18.18%
  • Keep it Casual: Faux Leather Overalls, Baseball Tee, Doc Martens

18 20.45%
  • Baroque fashion

21 23.86%
  • Sweet Nothing: Sweet Nothing Dress, Colorblock Pumps, Flower Ring, Tassel Necklace

35 39.77%
  • Swimsuit collection

30 34.09%
  • Modern Princess

33 37.50%
  • More hats

22 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 30 May 2014

Nightclub Owner

Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 30 May 2014

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know what is needed to make it on trend, classic etc. Your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks. You may vote for more then one item.

Don't forget to look ahead to upcoming special days and seasons.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Art Museum

Gothic Wedding

Farmers Market

Movie Princess Collection

Fuchsia Summer

Grecian theme

Tribal Inpired

Keep it Casual

Baroque fashion

Sweet Nothing

Swimsuit collection

Modern Princess

More hats
    Last edited by maguar; 05-29-14 at 11:07 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Yeah!!!! New thread I voted for everything I like them all this time . Happy to see a couple my suggestions made the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post

Baroque fashion
    I hope we get this and a whole update themed around it.

Executive Chef
    Still hoping for a tea party theme in fashion story.

Rhino Keeper
    I still dream of the barouque theme. Those designs are too die for.

Please no more bikinis. They look wrong/too small on racks. I would rather have a colorful swimsuit.

Sorry no offense to those or previous polls. But this one is one of my favorite and NO not just because some of my suggestions are in it. I just would love all these in the game IMO not a bad one or 2nd place if you will in the bunch.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, not thrilled with what ended up in this month's poll. Still no jumpsuit. No "Kentucky Derby" outfit (and the Belmont is only a week away). If I'm lucky, I'll get a new hat. Happy, happy, joy, joy! (not really) I love the "farmer's market" outfit (would have called it something different), so I hope we get that. But more swim suits? And Disney character outfits? [shudders]. I know, can't please everyone. That's life.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Sorry no offense to those or previous polls. But this one is one of my favorite and NO not just because some of my suggestions are in it. I just would love all these in the game IMO not a bad one or 2nd place if you will in the bunch.
    I agree. There are some that I still dislike, but I definitely voted for more than I usually do.

Executive Chef
    You know, maybe we should like..vote on what should get on the polls, currently only one person decides what to put up for voting and what gets completely tossed to the curb and some of us take the time to put together outfits and ideas.

Fashion Designer
    Here are some dresses I really liked. 1st suggestion for this thread!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast