View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Hey, I'm not into this Medieval thing either, but if a lot of other people like it? Can't please everyone. I won't protest if we get such an outfit; I simply won't buy it. No biggie.
    At least I was being constructive to the idea and not completely tearing it apart, unlike some. I was finding a way for it to appeal to me more and most probably others too. If TL stuck with a traditional Medieval theme, then fine whatever.

By the way, I'm so happy we finally got a jumpsuit!!!! Now if only we got more 70s looking jumpsuits with bellbottom legs, that'd be great.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    A big thing I really want to see is a greater representation of different races among the mannequins and displays. I'm not sure if this has ever made it into the suggestion thread, but I have seen this request in the update threads. Most of the mannequins are caucasian, with about two or three of them being of a different race. In fact recently there were three consecutive weeks were the mannequins were all blonde. All I'm asking for is some diversity, especially among the couples displays. Every couple display we have has a caucasian couple. I want to see some couples of different races, interracial couples, and variety of races in the mannequins. Also if we could get away from basic hair colors like blonde. We should have mannequins with red hair, black hair, dyed hair etc.
    Also agree 100%.

Executive Chef
    I agree with the previous posts about the racial diversity of the mannequins. I want to see mannequins with different colored hair and hairstyles. The majority have blonde or brown hair in a bun or let down loose.

Executive Chef
    A big thing I really want to see is a greater representation of different races among the mannequins and displays. I'm not sure if this has ever made it into the suggestion thread, but I have seen this request in the update threads. Most of the mannequins are caucasian, with about two or three of them being of a different race. In fact recently there were three consecutive weeks were the mannequins were all blonde. All I'm asking for is some diversity, especially among the couples displays. Every couple display we have has a caucasian couple. I want to see some couples of different races, interracial couples, and variety of races in the mannequins. Also if we could get away from basic hair colors like blonde. We should have mannequins with red hair, black hair, dyed hair etc.
    Yes please! I also want to see style diversity in the displays. Girls (and guys maybe) with dip-dyed, ombre hair. Hair the colors of the rainbow. Outfits that aren't just either glamour or casual. And can we also experiment with poses please? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Yes please! I also want to see style diversity in the displays. Girls (and guys maybe) with dip-dyed, ombre hair. Hair the colors of the rainbow. Outfits that aren't just either glamour or casual. And can we also experiment with poses please? Thanks
    One thing at a time please. So let's start with some racial diversity in the displays and mannequins. I find it interesting that you said "style" diversity. And if it's different hairstyles, poses and outfits in the displays that you want to improve, can we please start with the eyes? I'm hoping TL would hire someone who can properly design eyes for mannequins and people in the displays.

Rhino Keeper
    The new teaser has reminded me to say: I'd like to see more plaid. Plaid clothing, but maybe plaid decorations, too. I was going to say plaid wallpaper, but that might be a bit much. I don't know. I just like plaid.

Executive Chef
    I back this one hundred percent. I too have been asking and hoping for this for quite some time, and will continue to repeat it until we see it.

Secondly, I will again bring up the suggestion of having an additional shop. Some people have too much stuff for one shop! I hope to see this happen as well.

Executive Chef
    Autumn Preppy.

Shades of Cool: Shade Sweater, Cool Skirt, Lacy Flats, Cool Ring

A Cuppa Would Be Nice: Knitted Pullover, Pleated Skirt, Tea Shoes, Tea Purse

Hi everyone, just a comment, I really love the Antique chic, crotchet cozy, and De invierno, it's just my style, but I don't think people is really liking it, so I don't think it will be the next fashion story update... I wish it was, it is good to have a variety of styles, so everyone can enjoy it...Maybe we can take the 3 most voted and update 3 designs in a week,0? That'll be great, coz I'm getting kinda impatient when it comes to the updating, sometimes I feel disappointed, sometimes I'm good with it, and sometimes...YAYYYYY!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I like your suggestion and voted for it I think the dress is really cute, would totally wear that. Perfect mix of girly and edgy.
    Thanks hun! I love that dress too

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast