View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    I would love to have a book for my avi. I mentioned this before, but I guess it wasn't a popular idea.
    Well I like it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Well I like it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Nope I didn't get a sneak peak. But when I saw the update with the jumpsuit I thought you'd be happy. Looks like a lot of other people were happy of you too
    I was beyond thrilled! It was just such a coincidence that you mentioned that. One of my neighbors hates it! So I told her to blame me for the jumpsuit, yet taunted her by posting on her wall, "I got my jumpsuit, I got my jumpsuit!" Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    No to the Medieval theme :/ I don't find Medieval fashion to be quite appealing. Unless of course TL will do a modern Medieval catalog. Just like the Baroque dresses in the previous thread, it's a modern take on Baroque fashion. How about we have a modern take on Medieval fashion?
    Hey, I'm not into this Medieval thing either, but if a lot of other people like it, so what? Can't please everyone. I won't protest if we get such an outfit; I simply won't buy it. No biggie.

Fashion Designer
    Here are some things I'd love to see in the game.

Fashion Designer
    A big thing I really want to see is a greater representation of different races among the mannequins and displays. I'm not sure if this has ever made it into the suggestion thread, but I have seen this request in the update threads. Most of the mannequins are caucasian, with about two or three of them being of a different race. In fact recently there were three consecutive weeks were the mannequins were all blonde. All I'm asking for is some diversity, especially among the couples displays. Every couple display we have has a caucasian couple. I want to see some couples of different races, interracial couples, and variety of races in the mannequins. Also if we could get away from basic hair colors like blonde. We should have mannequins with red hair, black hair, dyed hair etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    A big thing I really want to see is a greater representation of different races among the mannequins and displays. I'm not sure if this has ever made it into the suggestion thread, but I have seen this request in the update threads. Most of the mannequins are caucasian, with about two or three of them being of a different race. In fact recently there were three consecutive weeks were the mannequins were all blonde. All I'm asking for is some diversity, especially among the couples displays. Every couple display we have has a caucasian couple. I want to see some couples of different races, interracial couples, and variety of races in the mannequins. Also if we could get away from basic hair colors like blonde. We should have mannequins with red hair, black hair, dyed hair etc.
    Agree 100%

Fashion Designer
    Also agree 100%.

Fashion Designer
    Here are some things I'd love to see in the game.

Love all 3 of these! This is my favorite black leather jacket posted that I have seen in a suggestion thread. Also adore the peach shift dress with the blue border print, so pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree about the diversity in the mannequins and displays.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast