View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Is it too early to make suggestions for next time? Has anyone ever suggested some Medieval or Ren outfits?

Queen Circi has some gorgeous dresses, lots of great accessories. Red velvet gown, Engraved girdle, Lion locket, Lions Head Ring

Or any outfit from Ever After, but of course her mothers wedding dress. Jeweled Gown, Glass slippers, Fairy Wings, Jeweled hair net.

Or the blue gown from the Princess bride. Satin Gown, White satin slippers, Pearl drop pendant, Pearl drop earings
    I would love a medieval theme! It could go great with some of the fairytale stuff.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Displays with Animation

How cool wd it be to have a fountain that really spouts water! Or a shop cat or dog that really walks atound! Or a holiday tree that sparkles and rotates! Or for Halloween a mummy that really walks around like a zombie! Or what about candles that really flicker! Anything is possible! Some animations wd be great!

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb More Non-Clothing Items

Love the new cameras and the mud masks, so more things like that! Any cosmetic items such as perfume/makeup/nailpolish etc. also wd love to see things like key chains, candles, cell phone cases, or even books! Stores like Anthropologie sell all of these. Greeting card display that customers can really purchase from (that we have to keep stocked). Around the holidays it wd be great to see a coffee display and we can put out coffee, tea, goodies that customers can actually buy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Sorry for the delay in getting this up. There's just been a lot of stuff happening in real life that has limited my time.

I also wanted to address some of the comments/concerns from the beginning of the old thread.

First thing- these polls are put together to give players a chance to say what they want in the game. Just because something's on the poll doesn't mean it will make it into the game. Also just because something doesn't make it onto the poll doesn't mean that it won't make it into the poll.

Second - having to put together polls or votes to see what will make it into the poll doesn't make sense given the number of suggestions put through. Polls can have a max of 13 items so there would be multiple polls to put toes ether the poll which people would have already effectively voted on. If you see an idea that you like, say so in the thread. The more support for an idea the more likely it is to be included in the poll.

Third - I get that people put a lot of time and effort into their suggestions and that it can be annoying if they don't get included. If I'm running sort on options for a poll (while using my criteria) I do sometimes go back to earlier threads and use suggestions from them.

Fourth - what criteria do I use? It's certainly not just stuff that I like or would wear. It wouldn't be fair if I did that and it'd get pretty boring. As more polls have been done my criteria has become refined over time. I try to balance the competing interests - eg girls vs more edgy, street wear vs high fashion etc. if there's enough ideas I'll also try to balance clothes with decorations and avatar items. I also try to balance so that the suggestions come from different people. There are some people who do appear in a number of polls but that's because they're posting a lot of ideas and the ideas have public support. Which leads back to the point that the more support an idea has the more likely it is to be included. I know I've gone back and revised polls to take out something I like to replace it with something I don't like but lots of people do. (Note this isn't a judgement just a reflection on different tastes).

Fifth - the polls aren't thrown together in a quick rush. I go through the first time and pull out ideas. I then go through a couple of other times to make sure I've balanced things. So all up it can (and does) take over an hour to put together.
    Thank you for taking the time and effort to take all of our ideas into considiration, it's really appreciated as we all have different tastes. Also thank you for clarifying all these different points that we've all been wondering about for so long, it's good to know how these things work, so that we know we get the biggest variety possible in those polls from as many different people.

As for this month's poll, there are so many interesting ideas, I voted for just about everything!

Executive Chef
    I like a lot of the stuff posted.

I'd also like to see some more eye and lip styles and colors. The ability to change eye colors would be cool, since each makeup style comes in only one eye color.

Some socks/leggings (like the vampire skirt, but without the skirt part) would be nice too. (:

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by linp825 View Post
    Love the new cameras and the mud masks, so more things like that! Any cosmetic items such as perfume/makeup/nailpolish etc. also wd love to see things like key chains, candles, cell phone cases, or even books! Stores like Anthropologie sell all of these. Greeting card display that customers can really purchase from (that we have to keep stocked). Around the holidays it wd be great to see a coffee display and we can put out coffee, tea, goodies that customers can actually buy.
    I would love to have a book for my avi. I mentioned this before, but I guess it wasn't a popular idea.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    I like a lot of the stuff posted.

I'd also like to see some more eye and lip styles and colors. The ability to change eye colors would be cool, since each makeup style comes in only one eye color.

Some socks/leggings (like the vampire skirt, but without the skirt part) would be nice too. (:
    We so need more lip styles and colors. The choices now are quite limited. What about face makeup (like blush or bronzer)?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thank you for taking the time and effort to take all of our ideas into considiration, it's really appreciated as we all have different tastes. Also thank you for clarifying all these different points that we've all been wondering about for so long, it's good to know how these things work, so that we know we get the biggest variety possible in those polls from as many different people.

As for this month's poll, there are so many interesting ideas, I voted for just about everything!
    Indeed one of the best polls. Great job maguar! There is only one outfit that I didn't vote for. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Is it too early to make suggestions for next time? Has anyone ever suggested some Medieval or Ren outfits?

Queen Circi has some gorgeous dresses, lots of great accessories. Red velvet gown, Engraved girdle, Lion locket, Lions Head Ring

Heck yeah! Medieval would be great seeing as GoT is so popular right now. I know there's been a few princess\fantasy themes in the past, but nothing truly middle ages. No knights in shining armour or damsels in towers. Would be cool to see a renaissance fair display. It doesn't really fit in with my existing beach, gym and japanese garden themes, but I'm sure I'll find a small corner for it

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe it! My suggestion is here! I thought Nobody took my suggestions seriouly! Thanks. Take no prisoners

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast