View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

Farm Supplier
    Oh well but thanks anyway. Did not mean to have a blank pic

Farm Supplier
    I'm trying one last time on resizing so here it is

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby123.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	14587

Fashion Designer

Here Cat, I fixed the size for you.

I cannot find the other picture. You don't have them linked to a URL like I suggested, you uploaded them from your computer (I think) which is why they are thumbnails.

Fashion Designer
    Let me try and explain one more time.

Find the picture online that you'd like to link.
    Right click on it to get a drop down menu.
    Select the "properties" option, it is generally at the bottom of the menu.
    Find the "Address (URL)", and copy the entire thing, starting with "Http" and ending in .jpg or another file type.
    Highlight that URL and COPY it (either by pressing Ctrl+V or on a tablet by pressing until you get another drop down menu and select copy).

NOW go to Fashion Story forums, thread you want to post in.
    When you click the "Insert Image" icon in a post on this forum, you will get a pop-up box.
    Select the "From URL" box. (NOT the From computer box)
    PAST your URL into the empty box. Paste by Ctrl+p or by pressing for drop down menu and select paste.
    UNCHECK "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box, then click the OK box, and it should link it properly.
    Post your message, and it should be a large img!

Farm Supplier
    thank you jewelfang that was really nice of you
    I tried finding a drop down menu but the were 65 dollars or so

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, not sure what you mean about the drop down menu. They don't cost money, they are just part of how computers work. I've never used an apple computer or device before, but I assume they also allow you access to menus. I've even used different versions of Ubuntu, and right clicking gives you a menu.

Here are some screenshots of what I'm doing to get the large image. If it is something you have downloaded to your computer, then you need to put the picture in Photobucket or Picasa or some other free web album site first. But once there, the directions are the same. So you select the image (right click, or on a tablet or phone, just press and hold until you get a menu), get a menu from your image and select "Properties", which should bring up something that looks like this:

If you don't have a properties option, you should instead have a "Copy img URL" button on the menu, or something similar. Mine actually lists the URL at the top of the drop down menu after pressing and holding.

You'll see I have the URL highlighted, then I copy that, come to this site, and put it in the thread of my choice. The Insert Image box should look like this:

Notice how I've UNCHECKED the retrieve remote file box.

That should be it. If it is different on an apple, I'm sorry. My family are Apple adverse (except real ones to eat! lol)
    Last edited by jewelfang; 08-02-14 at 09:16 AM.

Fashion Designer

Just testing doing this from my device instead of my PC, seems to work fine to press and hold on img, brings up a menu with the option "copy link url", then pasting it in here using the exact same technique as from my PC.

Farm Supplier
    For some reason my device doesn't have a drop menu, there's nothing like that on my device. My laptop is dell so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it, is a dropbox the same as a drop menu? Sorry with all the question I don't know much about technology if you can tell:0
    Last edited by cat13793; 08-02-14 at 09:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by cat13793 View Post
    For some reason my device doesn't have a drop menu, there's nothing like that on my device. My laptop is dell so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it, is a dropbox the same?
    you can upload an image to tinypic and then paste the code here.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Sooooo many amazing suggestions I love so many of these. Animal prints never go out of style, glad to see plaid included I been talking about it glad some caught on It's definitely making a come back this fall. I'm not suggesting anything because these catalog suggestions are AMAZING! !! Really love so many.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast