View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

Fashion Designer
    Maguar is in charge of all the TL forums, I vote we give her a break. School just started, whether she is a student or a mom. Nor do we know if she is ill or has had a family issue. She does a great job on these forums. I am sure she will get us a new poll up in the next week or so.
    Last edited by jewelfang; 09-08-14 at 09:34 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys there are just two moderators right now. Me and Maguar. We will try to get some new polls up shortly!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Maguar is in charge of all the TL forums, I vote we give her a break. School just started, whether she is a student or a mom. Nor do we know if she is ill or has had a family issue. She does a great job on these forums. I am sure she will get us a new poll up in the next week or so.
    No one is being hard on her. People just want a new poll. It says every two weeks, but it has been two months. The longer and longer these polls go past the stated guidelines, the harder it is to choose what actually goes in the polls. Going through 19 pages is daunting. And the more pages there are, the less suggestions that get added, and the more that will become disgruntled if their suggestions aren't being recognized. Believe, we have all seen it happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    A big thing I really want to see is a greater representation of different races among the mannequins and displays. I'm not sure if this has ever made it into the suggestion thread, but I have seen this request in the update threads. Most of the mannequins are caucasian, with about two or three of them being of a different race. In fact recently there were three consecutive weeks were the mannequins were all blonde. All I'm asking for is some diversity, especially among the couples displays. Every couple display we have has a caucasian couple. I want to see some couples of different races, interracial couples, and variety of races in the mannequins. Also if we could get away from basic hair colors like blonde. We should have mannequins with red hair, black hair, dyed hair etc.
    Just going to reiterate this. Hope to see this happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cat13793 View Post

Here's the other pic you couldn't post jewelfang
    I must've missed this when it was posted, but I like it! Especially the pants and shoes.

Question wanna a pink chest

I've played Fashion Story for four years, but there was never something really pink in all. I want a pink mannequin and everything else pink in the chest!! How can I reflect this my request to the game runner?

There's the pink palm tree, there's a pink stuffed cat in one of the chests, and a pink lolita dress too... No they aren't all packed into a pink chest, but I have seen many pink items ... that doesn't mean we can't have more though

Executive Chef
    I agree that's a girly game and we don't have a lot of pink cute stuff. Not even one pink dress in the closet (I mean like hot pink not pale almost white pink like 2-3 we have)No pink deco items for coins. No pink tiles for coins.No mannequin wearing pink.I've said so many times that we need more pink in the game.But no one's listening anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys there are just two moderators right now. Me and Maguar. We will try to get some new polls up shortly!
    Are you on your own now kooky? Doesn't look like Maguar is a mod any longer. Hope all is well with her.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Are you on your own now kooky? Doesn't look like Maguar is a mod any longer. Hope all is well with her.
    Yup! All alone again! LOL.. Maguar is fine, but is currently taking a small break. Real life has been very busy for her and she needed to take some time off.

Thanks for all the votes!!! Results have been submitted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920