Thread: Japanese theme part 2

Japanese theme part 2

This is probably a long shot, but Dragon Story is running a japanese event and I was hoping the theme could influence some of the other games like FS. I know they have done the theme before, but I would love it so much if they either did a new batch as a tie in, or brought some of the older limited items back like the kimono display. I am about to remodel my Japanese tea garden store so it would be perfect timing!

I'd love to see some new stuff like a stone lantern, rock garden formation, stand alone cherry/plum blossom tree, japanese pine tree, bonsai cherry blossom, takoyaki stall, yukata festival, taiko drum, kabuki dancers, sumo wrestlers, etc. There are sooo many ideas to choose from.

I never understood why TL don't share ideas between the games and launch themed events across several games at the same time.
    Last edited by JustKay; 09-20-14 at 06:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    We already had a Japanese theme and I think it would be too much to have a second Japanese theme as there are many other countries and cultures, like mine,who hasn't been represented yet in the game. So I don't think it's fair for people who want to see different themes to see the same theme releashed again just because one player wants it.You can use the stuff we already have and try the Japanese box instead.

Executive Chef
    I would love Japan part 2! Also, to counter andromeda's argument, Japan 2.0 can be a modern Japanese theme! Harajuku, Lolita and Gyaru can make appearances

Doesn't mean I don't agree with andromeda though. I too would also like to see some racial diversity in themes but for that to happen, stop it with the seasonals first!

BTW, hiiiiiiii sorry I haven't been active. FS stopped being supported on my device (I touch 2nd gen) and I've been meaning to switch to a new device but uni is stressing me out aaaggghhhh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    We already had a Japanese theme and I think it would be too much to have a second Japanese theme as there are many other countries and cultures, like mine,who hasn't been represented yet in the game. So I don't think it's fair for people who want to see different themes to see the same theme releashed again just because one player wants it.You can use the stuff we already have and try the Japanese box instead.
    Exactly! There are too many other countries that never got any representation in this game to give one country a second run. That just wouldn't be fair.

Sorry if i offended anyone with my suggestion. I guess I got caught up in the excitement from the DS japan event

My own heritage, Indonesian, is not really represented in FS too and probably has no hope since it doesn't have a high international profile. The beach sarong is probably the only thing remotely close to it. Ic3e, I do like your Harajuku idea! I love Pamyu2, although it might look a bit funny in my Meiji era Okiya & tea garden

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im with you justkay, id love waaay more japanese stuff!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.