Thread: S**** point sale

S**** point sale

When will be the next s**** point sale ? It's far too long between periods when s8 do sales for s**** points

it seems like once a year.. last time was on Thanksgiving...

Far too long between periods once a year is not special at all

The first time they opened up the s**** point sale they claimed to make a million dollars in one day.

Now nothing???

*tumbleweed rolls by

I just noticed a s**** point sale, so it seems to coincide with Thanksgiving Day.

Yeah I guess it helps give the s8 execs some Christmas bonus money. It seems to be the only time they show anymore interest in imobs anymore. I think they have totally forgotten about us. Really stinks. I remember imobs being a thriving game, tons of players and lots of excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by kieran1203 View Post
    Yeah I guess it helps give the s8 execs some Christmas bonus money. It seems to be the only time they show anymore interest in imobs anymore. I think they have totally forgotten about us. Really stinks. I remember imobs being a thriving game, tons of players and lots of excitement.
    Well there haven?t been any real updates for years. Most lvl 300 quit out of boredom. They can?t level and evolve anylonger.

Yeah I agree. As I stated in another thread S8 has allowed imobs to die due to their inability to update the game in any fun innovative way.

I agree too. This game is a shell of what it once was. It's rating in the app store is no longer even in the top 100. The BC board is dead. Sad fact is, S8 has it in life support, unable or unwilling to bring it back.

It's all about the Team Lava games nowadays.