Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian Dragon- 7-11-14 Crafting/Battle REMOVED

It's only rare so not worth getting 2nd one I need large black gems ��

Rhino Keeper
    So happy not to have a world event this week. I am still exhausted from FS2, world event and tarot. Thanks for taking pity on us TL.

Fashion Designer
    Oooh, I can finally get a 2nd champion dragon! Yay!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Regular battles are ****ing me. 3 opponents....2 maces....7 dragons needed healing. This is no fun. If there is a tourney I may try for more maces but otherwise no. The 2 maces can play with my extra 6 glass frills and 2 tarot cards in storage.
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 07-12-14 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Spelling
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Regular battles are ****ing me. 3 opponents....2 maces....7 dragons needed healing. This is no fun. If there is a tourney I may try for more maces but otherwise no. The 2 maces can play with my extra 6 glass frills and 2 tarot cards in storage.
    I try to battle constantly even if not speeding up anything, it does stink when it's not going well but if it does it can become a nice buffer to have a few pieces even before tournament.

But, i guess it's thinking that way that in the end gives leftover pieces after succeeding - from battles and mining i have a few useless remains: 21 Spirit Scythes, 58 Venetian Masks, 123 Runestones, 45 Leviathan Pearls (that was a dragon i missed out on getting), 26 Immortals Masks, 30 Amber pieces, 39 Tarot cards, 26 Templar Helms, 26 Hibiscus Blossoms, 40 Morning Stars, 36 Bluebells and 80 Glass Frills....

Would i like to be able to put together leftover bits into a new dragon? Umm...yes. It is an awesome idea, one that would reward loyal players that has been battling or mining a lot, it would also comfort players who missed out on getting dragons when the events were active...it would be such a nice touch by TL. Yup, many many times has the idea been posted on the Suggestions forum, i know it's a bit out of line here. As for the ongoing drops of pieces it's going so-so, my big strong Super Rares are getting beat by a common Love 12, so game is working as intended!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm right there with you. Took me all day to defeat a level 14 Life dragon. I didn't battle every hour so I kept my spa line down to a minimum. I'm not sweating the individual battles. I figure next week there will be a tournament. Until then my battling speed will probably be about every 2 hours if I'm not doing anything else.

Like most of us I have a whole bunch of left over stuff too. Especially from the battles when I first started playing DS. I would win a couple of things and then get frustrated and stop trying. When I first started playing this game I didn't get it. I just played at the game. I actually had a Pumpkin dragon at one time and traded it in not realizing I would never get another one. Oh well, I know better now. And then I found the forum and that changed this whole game for me. All the helpful people here! DS is my favorite TL game now.

Executive Chef
    Flippin mudusa keeps beating me
    Honeybee epic
    Infinity
    Fimilar
    Tut!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Oh I totally agree about the forum and how helpful it is! I learned a lot of things from reading even before I started posting.

I'm doing the every 2 hour battle strategy now too. I don't want all my champions in the spa line before a tournament even starts. And one of them is evolving right now...no more level 6 for him!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Am i right in thinking theres a tournement tues??? I have my new champ evolving to epic now..and recently got crusader and quetzel so im so ready for this tourney

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Flippin mudusa keeps beating me
    Honeybee epic
    Infinity
    Fimilar
    Tut!!!!!!!!
    I beat it with Unicorn this time.
    Last tournament I beat it with Black Swan
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast