Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/10/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Executive Chef
    Well, I did speed it up. I do think it's worth it. Broke out an energy crate and chopped about 15 logs so far. I'm gonna do this until I can't anymore. All's fair in love and CS.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Well, I did speed it up. I do think it's worth it. Broke out an energy crate and chopped about 15 logs so far. I'm gonna do this until I can't anymore. All's fair in love and CS.
    LOl. I have followed your lead. Used 31 gems (Not sure it wouldn't have been cheaper to skip some inscriptions for the belladonna quest). Chopped 30 logs and now got over 70 shards and dust. Just waiting to collect some more energy from wizard schools and an exchange and will go again.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, woot & hootie hoo!!... It's deadwood forest all over again for me!...only BETTER! lol
    (My Nbors know what I mean by that lol)

*running off to maybe bust another 50-energy crate before the cops arrive* LOL

Executive Chef
    I did the same, maxed out shards and dusts from about 60 energy, now turning them to seeds.

But I see some problems we will face soon
    - I go out of piles of seeds and they are slow to re-stock
    - after maxing out dark seeds, and maxing out shards and dusts again, the process will slow down. Making plants takes a hour
    - and who knows when and how this glitch should close. I hope TL leaves it or a time...
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Maxed out on dark seeds, shards and fragments. Running out of pile of seeds so I've sent out for dark plants. Had a good run and calling it a night. Hope this windfall holds on for the rest of you.

Executive Chef
    I know I am probably going to regret this, but I really loathe using gems to speed something up. Particularly as I don't even know that fortune will be triggered the next time. I'm just going to have to wait it out till tomorrow morning and hope for the best.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I know I am probably going to regret this, but I really loathe using gems to speed something up. Particularly as I don't even know that fortune will be triggered the next time. I'm just going to have to wait it out till tomorrow morning and hope for the best.
    I know how you feel as I have only ever sped something up by accident. Why don't you accidently speed up and then it will feel like you got caught in a gem trap. . But I still only have 7 inscriptions in total and this glitch will help out massively. My only problem as Avalonian quite correctly pointed out is that I am already maxed on shards and fragments and it won't be all that long till I am maxed on seeds which will really slow things down. Also running out of space to put logs as I can't quite bring myself to sell them.

We wouldn't recommend staying on these Goals for too long as it'll prevent you from continuing on with the rest of the fortune Goals.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Thank you for advice BUT I would be happy to sit on this one for a while. I have 15 more of the spotty red plants than I need. Can't get the fly trap ones. Anything to get more glimmer thingys is very welcome. Roll on Tent producing the goodies. No, I will not use precious gems to speed up. I do enjoy playing CS. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Run out of fertiliser and seeds

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast