Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/10/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I don't think anyone has answered you yet because nobody can match your hoarding s****s and isn't maxed on everything the fortune teller gives lol. :-*
    I was hoping for an answer from TL. and, you know, the funny thing is, IRL I'm so not a hoarder. I cannot stand feeling cluttered. After my dad died and I had to take all his stuff into my space, I was in agony for *months* until I could dispurse the extra furniture and whatnots. But in this game, I must have all of everything! Maybe because it doesn't take up any actual space, lol.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    im still on the first fortune. i need that shards to finish the sister sister goal

Executive Chef
    I've been on the Ivy's Hungry Tummy quest for ages now, the Trade with Belladonna is hard: I never seem to get 15 rat tails, and the trade never comes back with an Skunky-pie. So it seems I never will continue on this questline

How long dit it take you to finish this one?

Nightclub Owner
    I got a Skunkupie from the plant trade with belladonna so it looks like there are two trades that can drop it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Don't have that trade yet

I got two skunkpies a long long time ago and have been scratching my head on what they were good for. I think one of them might have come from Mr Pigglesworth.

I am thrilled that I am now maxed on super glue. It's kinda sad. I have no more fortunes to look forward to! Thanks for the selling log tip. It has paid off three times!

Executive Chef
    Do dark seeds go bad? Lol, I now have 202, thanks to that little old log glitch. I'm thinking it might be time to move on. Maybe. Mayhaps I should get to 500?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Do dark seeds go bad? Lol, I now have 202, thanks to that little old log glitch. I'm thinking it might be time to move on. Maybe. Mayhaps I should get to 500?
    I finished Sister Sister, got 200 dark seeds and back full in glimmerbits and then thought it was time to move on. I got a bit bored using up so much energy on logs but I definitely made the most of it.

You can do the same thing with the small rock pile! I have 99 super glue.