Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Riverside Goals - Restaurant Story - Jul 9, 2014

And is it accurate to say that the "fish stand" requires 2 wirings, 6 paints, 8 metal sheets & 4 screws?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teamburcroff View Post
    Parts for fish stand: 2 wiring, 6 paint, 8 metal sheets & 4 screws
    Thank you. It helps to know so I can send usefull gifts.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry I wasn't able to post a picture dear, I need to learn how...glad to be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by teamburcroff View Post
    Sorry I wasn't able to post a picture dear, I need to learn how...glad to be helpful

I use tinypic.com.

Heres a pic:

Fashion Designer
    Omg TL...you changed the cooking times on the Fish Stand....now my food will rot because it won't get done till after midnight. Who wants to stay up to wait for that? It would have been done b4 I go to bed but in the middle of my cooking it suddenly changed. It went from 5 hrs for the second recipe to now 8 hrs.....

I had already put them on then noticed later when I came back to the game to check my food, it was just under 8 hrs left....what????? I should have had only a couple hrs left. So as soon as I signed back in it reset the time. That really pisses me off! Now I will have rotten food because of YOU, unless I stay up and wait for them....GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pipipooh1977; 07-10-14 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Added picture
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Farm Supplier
    The shrimp's time changed too. Used to be 5hrs. Crazy.

Wasn't the catfish 4 hours? I could have sworn I put them on and they had 4 hours and they now have 2 more hours before they're done!

Geez...someone needs to check the coding or test before updates go live! Must be someone new working on these now.

From alicee11 post above & sehana's 1st post- catfish was 4 hours before.
    WTH???
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-10-14 at 05:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wasn't the catfish 4 hours? I could have sworn I put them on and they had 4 hours and they now have 2 more hours before they're done!

Geez...someone needs to check the coding or test before updates go live! Must be someone new working on these now.

From alicee11 post above & sehana's 1st post- catfish was 4 hours before.
    WTH???
    Yes it was 4 hrs...now 6 hrs. Second recipe (Rainbow Trout) went from 5 hrs to 8 hrs long.

Also the times on the Riverboat Oven (first appliance) have changed, tl lowered those times.

This update was poorly planned....
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    excuse me, how long does it takes to cook crab dip now? (still cooking to unlock it)
    thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    excuse me, how long does it takes to cook crab dip now? (still cooking to unlock it)
    thx
    Still 8 hours

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast