Thread: When or how often do we get goals for restaurant story?

When or how often do we get goals for restaurant story?

I'm a daily player on Restaurant Story & Fashion Boutique, If Your A Daily Tipper & Gifter, You Know What To Do; ADD IRONCHEFDINER ☆

Executive Chef
    We get challenges or goals 1x a month. Here in RS it's the 1st Wednesday of the month.
    In BS we get them the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

This is not the proper forum for add me. U need to use the ADD ME forum for each game u play plz.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Is there any way we can play for the old goals?
    I've notice that in the original oven the recipes Prime Rib, Holiday Ham,Stuffing, Fruitcake are all lock. I would love to master these dishes for the holiday season up ahead.
    Also was wondering about the other goals with the new ovens and stoves you have to build. If I could play for the goals oh man will I have a blast playing this game even more, otherwise I think it would get rather boring pretty fast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bea1twin1 View Post
    Is there any way we can play for the old goals?
    I've notice that in the original oven the recipes Prime Rib, Holiday Ham,Stuffing, Fruitcake are all lock. I would love to master these dishes for the holiday season up ahead.
    Also was wondering about the other goals with the new ovens and stoves you have to build. If I could play for the goals oh man will I have a blast playing this game even more, otherwise I think it would get rather boring pretty fast.
    We currently have 'Italian Goals' you can check the sticky for more info on that, there is still a lot of time to finish them.

Once a month we get goals and they last for a month, after that they expire you can no longer unlock the recipes/decor.

I don't think TL will ever bring back pass goals/challenges, once they have expired they're gone for good.

To prevent boredom do the monthly goals, master recipes from the regular/special ovens and that should keep you busy.

Good Luck!