Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Seahorse Dragon 7-11-14 REMOVED

Executive Chef
    I just got it too 😍❤️❤️❤️ with diamond/kite on my 4th try before fails were scorpion ,eagle,scorpion and then SEAHORSE 💃💃💃💃 YAY!!! So happy
    Got 2 super rare scorpion

Executive Chef
    I just got it too 😍❤️❤️❤️ with diamond/kite on my 4th try before fails were scorpion ,eagle,scorpion and then SEAHORSE 💃💃💃💃 YAY!!! So happy
    Got 2 super rare scorpion

Executive Chef
    Now a Kite as fail, which is nice, for I didn't have that one and I love pink dragons

Executive Chef
    Oh dear. I only managed to breed Kite during free boosted breed. Never got this or Lacewing either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Oh dear. I only managed to breed Kite during free boosted breed. Never got this or Lacewing either.
    I got lacewing too few weeks ago with diamond/enlightened so good luck for this and lacewing 👍👍👍❤️❤️

Executive Chef
    Still no Seahorse for me. Not even got a Kite, I keep getting Firestorms and Sunrises.

Yay, I saw it was going limited so I chucked in Enlightened with Kaleidoscope and got 8 hours first try. Thought it was a genie but it turned out to be seahorse! So happy, but a bit sad since I cannot put it in the seaside habitat (only blue and white)

Executive Chef
    Sunrise fail :'(

Rhino Keeper
    Makes a lot of sense to expire this cute dragon when there are tons of old, old dragons in the game that we are all so very tired of seeing.

Tried for this a bazillion times when it came out, and will try again. Took a break because it doesn't like my island. :/ Edit: checked my old post, and combined with this week's attempts, I'm only up to 28 attempts total. Have three sunrise dragons on the nests so that's it for now.

Congrats to everyone that has gotten this beautiful dragon, and thanks for posting combos. Good luck to everyone that is still trying for this dragon.
    Last edited by Amber498; 09-28-14 at 10:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Didn't look good, don't got a Kite, but a Firestorm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast