Thread: level 97+

Red face level 97+

Hii .. does anyone know how to get to level 97? it says 300 000+ experience but I've been seeing people at level 99 and i'm a bit curious ... Thank you (:

Fashion Designer
    You just have to keep going. I have been stuck on level 96 for at least two months. I probably won't hit level 97 for another 2 months lol

Quote Originally Posted by invisibella View Post
    Hii .. does anyone know how to get to level 97? it says 300 000+ experience but I've been seeing people at level 99 and i'm a bit curious ... Thank you (:
    Enjoy Level 96,97, 98....they all need 400,000 xp to master....There are so many on level 99 because it requires 10,000,000 to master. Once you get past level 99 it requires 1,000,000,000 to level up. There are now to my knowledge four players on level 100, hannahsdream has been on level 100 for well over a year, Bobus Pouipoulous, Charms and Viola recently made level 100.

Please see the note I wrote under the Bugs and Suggestions topic to lower the Xp for 100 to 103 for those who get to 100. Now that more are reaching 100 TL really needs to look at lowering the XP for 100 to 105.

Anyway, enjoy level 96 and 97...once you hit 99 it's going to take a lot longer to master. My best advise is to go to the gamers guide in this forum and study the ways to gather xp points.

Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    Enjoy Level 96,97, 98....they all need 400,000 xp to master....There are so many on level 99 because it requires 10,000,000 to master. Once you get past level 99 it requires 1,000,000,000 to level up. There are now to my knowledge four players on level 100, hannahsdream has been on level 100 for well over a year, Bobus Pouipoulous, Charms and Viola recently made level 100.
    Wow, I didn't actually think there was anyone who would have reached 100 yet! That's insane. I don't expect to reach it in my game's lifetime. Is there any perks? Any secret unlocks? Or is it just bragging rights? Such a monumental achievement should come with a prize

I'm at level 99 myself and have been wondering for a while. Gave up the game for a period but I'm back in it since I setup two sister stores on my Andriods. My main beach store is still a bit of a mess, but now I have a very polished Fashion First gym (id: zzGoldMine2) and a nice but crowded Japanese Garden under development (id: KayJust)
    Last edited by JustKay; 07-14-14 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Wow, I didn't actually think there was anyone who would have reached 100 yet! That's insane. I don't expect to reach it in my game's lifetime. Is there any perks? Any secret unlocks? Or is it just bragging rights? Such a monumental achievement should come with a prize

I'm at level 99 myself and have been wondering for a while. Gave up the game for a period but I'm back in it since I setup two sister stores on my Andriods. My main beach store is still a bit of a mess, but now I have a very polished Fashion First gym (id: zzGoldMine2) and a nice but crowded Japanese Garden under development (id: KayJust)
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but back when I hit level 100 in March 2013....nothing happened. No bells, whistles, free gems, gifts etc. You just keep going! It's a heck of an achievement it would have been nice to receive at least a pat on the back! lol

New Resident
    I am on level 97 since April 13, 2014 its been 94 days it taking like for every to level up. Did you know on bakery and restaurant story you can level up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by KKawsime View Post
    I am on level 97 since April 13, 2014 its been 94 days it taking like for every to level up. Did you know on bakery and restaurant story you can level up faster.
    When I was around 97, I just stopped checking... then one day, out of the blue, Level Up! It took ages. I don't remember much happening at these higher levels. Now I think there are one or two unlockables but back then there was pretty much zero reason to even reach 99.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but back when I hit level 100 in March 2013....nothing happened. No bells, whistles, free gems, gifts etc. You just keep going! It's a heck of an achievement it would have been nice to receive at least a pat on the back! lol
    Gem! I would like to see some Gems to celebrate such an achievement. You could even give them to people in retrospect, for those that have already reached and passed the milestone. If only the game was that generous

Fashion Designer
    Here you go *pats your back* But seriously, congrats! I finally reached 97 yesterday.

Executive Chef
    It takes me three- four months to make 400.000 xp and level up, I reached level 96 in December and level 97 in April. Now I need about 15.000 xp to reach level 98.My goal is to reach level 99 but I don't think I'll ever make it to level 100.But it's ok since nothing happens after level 98.