Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 7/9/14

Executive Chef
    So glad the first set of ovens you don't need to build and just put them straight on. I love this update so much.

Def love that the first set doesn't require parts! Does anyone have a part list for the second set of ovens?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by curvybust View Post
    Def love that the first set doesn't require parts! Does anyone have a part list for the second set of ovens?
    Thats what I would like to know. I really like this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Although it's a nice goal..I'm kinda tired of bk to bk goals..esp when I'd like to decorate way I want but why bother when another goal comes...lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvl91 View Post
    Although it's a nice goal..I'm kinda tired of bk to bk goals..esp when I'd like to decorate way I want but why bother when another goal comes...lol
    Back to back goals are what keep most players playing. You can opt out of any set of goals you like, I do. I don't do every set of goals TL releases. Some players have all recipes on every appliance mastered so goals are the only thing that keeps them from uninstalling the game.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I love the goals too and I do opt out on some that don't appeal to me.

There's no parts for the stove = nice.
    Best I can see is the next is a fish stand - I too would love to know what parts will be needed for that - I could get a head start
    sending them to my neighbors.

A cute goal TL - love all the items.

Executive Chef
    right after i put away all my water/cruise stuff! doesn't that just figure. oh well, still doing the goals, just not redecorating for them right now. do think the prizes are cute though! thank you for a character (even if "river boat captain" isn't as useful as another cook would be). i like the counters with the life preservers too.

and of course skipping goals is always an option, but i always think it's better to do the bare minimum to complete them (buy required decorations and immediately revert to whatever you've got now, cook just the required number of servings) even if you're not interested. not just because you want to get the recipes unlocked for gem-earning potential, but because you never know when you might change your mind about owning something you didn't think at first you'd want. and because seeing locked things in the decor tab is always annoying.

I'm one of those who have mastered everything on all the stoves and wait for the once-a-month goals.

Unless someone skips thru with gems we have to wait until all 3 required recipes are cooked to find out the parts for the fish market. I always gift parts to my neighbors and expect the same from them so I have over a hundred each of the most common parts and close to that on the other most frequently used parts. Needless to say I have some awesome neighbors and they're one of the reasons I still play.

Does anyone know if we need to buy the floors & walls or will any work? Thanks!!! =)

Fashion Designer
    @twospoons. You took the words right out of my moth and typed them lol. I rarely use goal decor (basket ball goals, anyone?) but I always do them for gems and I agree 100% I hate when things are locked!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast