Thread: Fashion story multiple apps, store help please.

New Resident

Fashion story multiple apps, store help please.

Hello, i'm just wondering if some of you guys could clarify something for me.

The new country girl pop up game onto my app to install, so I have installed it but i'm wondering if my store from the pool party is ported over to the new game, or is it version specific? I know my coins etc are connected up via the storm8 account system but will all stuff follow me between game?

also while I am in my new catalog will I be able to purchase items from the old pool party version?

Lastly if I uninstall the pool party version will I lose that stores data?

I am on android version 4.4.2 should that make a difference.

cheers in advance

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    When you install the new game and you open it for the first time all your things should come through as they were on the old version. This is of course if you are doing it on the same device. I download the new one wait a couple of days then delete the old one. I hope this helps you.

The Honorable Panda
    The versions should run side by side. To save room , you can delete other versions. I would suggest keeping the original version so you know when there is an update.

If you delete a version and do not have access to some items, you can go back and reinstall the application.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request