Thread: Fruit trees for gems

Fruit trees for gems

Hi, I am sure this is answered somewhere in posts but I could not find it. For the trees such as the orange tree which costs gems, is it permenent or only a limited amount of fruit and then disappears like the trees chopped for parts? Looking to work on the breakfast quest and need the oranges and have some gems saved but want to make sure I can fulfill it with one tree and that the buy will be worth it in the long run. Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    It's permanent.
    You have to water it .. Maybe 5 (?) times to grow it up...then you can collect an orange (sometimes 2) every 2 hours.

Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 