Thread: bulling

bulling

Went nHi this is what happend.. So I was talking to a boutique named Aishwarya Rai. I asked what his favourite movie was then ashley came to my wall and said shut up. After I went to her boutique and I said stop saying that because little kids might be seeing that word and it is not apporiate for littke kids. Then a boutique I don't even know showed up to ashley's wall and saying that I was bulling her. After ashley told her to join my club so sweety would be spying on me I even went to sweety's wall and saw that the next day it was deleted. Then, after when sweety joined my club she went to ashley's wall and said joined her club and spying on her the next day ashley deleted that message. This is what clearly happend with the problem sorry for not saying what happend in the last report

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Unfortunately, discussing in game harassment is not forum appropriate due to privacy reasons. To report any inappropriate in game behavior, please send an email to support@teamlava.com. Thanks!