Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to New Dawn?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    I'd sympathize with you if your reason was the 5000 food it takes to get a dragon to epic.

Not wanting new dragons is a crazy reason.
    Obviously I liked feeding them less to get to epic. But I say I don't want new dragons because I never got a chance to catch up on getting the oldest ones. ND had a very limited selection of dragons, which logically meant less options for fails when breeding. It only had the basic 4 elements, diamond, black, and white. I don't think it had anything else, and I was enjoying catching up with less fails.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh... That's actually pretty good too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    You can use whatever version of DS you wish but not updating to the latest version you will end up with compatibility issues and missed out features.
    Lol, what missed out features? Android hasn't had a feature added in almost two years.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up

Lol

still no REAL reason why we can't use ND.its boring growing crops and I now have to do it more often-made even more difficult with the crashing
    Last edited by echo005; 07-06-14 at 03:10 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Well, well, well... I'm figuring out that this is not an open forum for discussion... at least not if that discussion does not proceed in a direction approved by TL with only their interest regarless to their customer's rights/desires/concerns.

My reply in this thread has been deleted without even a word or message to me as to why.

Censorship at it's best.

Even if I violated some rule or forum law, should you not notify me as to what that was and why you have deleted my words?

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-with-TeamLava

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweet247 View Post
    Well, well, well... I'm figuring out that this is not an open forum for discussion... at least not if that discussion does not proceed in a direction approved by TL with only their interest regarless to their customer's rights/desires/concerns.

My reply in this thread has been deleted without even a word or message to me as to why.

Censorship at it's best.

Even if I violated some rule or forum law, should you not notify me as to what that was and why you have deleted my words?

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-with-TeamLava
    I sent you a private message 5 hours ago. Check your PM box.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-12-14 at 08:20 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12