Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to New Dawn?

What happened to New Dawn?

I play primarily on New Dawn, but it hasn't been able to go online for hours now. I play every day with no problem, so I was wondering if there is any information on why it won't open today?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    New Dawn is an older version of the game that is no longer supported. Please update your game to the latest version for the most recent features and bug fixes. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    No longer supported meaning TL want you to grow more crops and its hell of a lot more to feed dragons with newer versions

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    No longer supported meaning TL want you to grow more crops and its hell of a lot more to feed dragons with newer versions
    This version of the game hasn't been supported for more than a year. We retire old versions of the game as the game updates to ensure that players have the latest features and bug fixes so they can enjoy the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Why did it only stop working this week when support was stopped over a year ago? And in the past 8 months or so the bugs haven't been fixed-hence the amount of people complaining in the bugs section- and the problems have multiplied to ios players as well.so surely you can't say bugs have been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This version of the game hasn't been supported for more than a year. We retire old versions of the game as the game updates to ensure that players have the latest features and bug fixes so they can enjoy the game.
    But I have been playing New Dawn this whole time...why is it all of a sudden not working since only yesterday if it has been down a whole year now?? I have been getting new goals on New Dawn even. I just got gems a few days ago in ND for downloading that bingo game. Plus, ND looks way better IMO!! What new features?!? ND is on Android! There are no new features!!! New dragons are NOT enough incentive to keep playing such a demanding game with little to no reward! I don't care for new dragons, so why should I have to download a new version JUST because it has a new dragon an older version doesn't have?? New Dawn IS a newer version than the regular, non-themed version of this game! So how does the oldest version of the game have more features than New Dawn, but you won't update New Dawn?

Fashion Designer
    It's not newer, and the new dawn feed rates are broken. So it has been shut off.

New Dawn IS newer than the original, first version of DS which is still available and being updated frequently. It came out after the game had been introduced, and was not the first version available. The first version of DS is older than New Dawn, but still gets updated.

Executive Chef
    You can use whatever version of DS you wish but not updating to the latest version you will end up with compatibility issues and missed out features.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd sympathize with you if your reason was the 5000 food it takes to get a dragon to epic.

Not wanting new dragons is a crazy reason.

TL should really announce the discontinued support, and shutdown in each "themed" edition game. Half the forums iOS users were caught off guard between valentines edition and the start of the Egyptian world event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast