Thread: Gem Incentive for new version...

Fashion Designer

Gem Incentive for new version...

Did anyone get theirs yet for the Country Girl version? I would have thought it would be here by now, but nothing as of yet. I got something for a Bingo game, but not for FS. Too soon?
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

No, and its Thursday. Never saw it that late. If they are phasing it out maybe TL will announce it.

Fashion Designer
    It has been 11 days. There was never any pop-up or anything, so a lot of players that do not frequent the forums will not even know there is a new version to download.
    I am going to wait until next Tuesday, but I am worried this becoming a trend.

Executive Chef
    i didn't get one for the last (or second to last, can't remember) bakery story version either, but just figured it was because there were other download goals out right then, and they only did one per week. but then last time there was a download latest restaurant story goal it was at the same time as either the new candy or fruit game goal, so i just don't know. i can't figure out a pattern.

regardless, i'm not downloading new fashion story version without a goal. i have plenty of unmastered catalogs, so i'll catch up with it next version, when they've presumably given me some incentive to bother.

I'm still waiting for the download goal. Anyone gotten it yet?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    just got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Finn View Post
    just got it!!!
    For android users or ios?

Fashion Designer
    I just got it too. It's android only.

Fashion Designer
    Same here, got it! Weird that it was so long after though, not sure if it's the new trend now or maybe just a technical delay or oversight. Oh well, free gems are free gems, regardless of the time it took.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!