Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 7-2-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Love the retro theme! It will goes so well with the disco party LTO we got. XD
    I've been waiting for this update for exactly that same reason...looking forward to adding to the disco!

not a huge fan of the 60s but at least this upadte is for everyone )) no July 4 stuff yessssssssssssssss )))))))))))))
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by melis007 View Post
    not everyone playing this game celebrates 4th of July...
    Exactly. Maybe there should've been 1st of July items. Canada Day. No? I don't really think so either. July 4th isn't in the same category as Christmas, Easter, New Years, etc. It's only celebrated in ONE country. I'm Dual, but I'd rather see something different like this update than the same old boring red, white, & blue.

Fashion Designer
    The new recipe offers a ton of Xp for the amount of time it takes to cook! Same with BS new recipe. It doesn't matter much on my RS because I'm already lvl 99 but on BS I'm only level 93 or something like that.

Wht is new recipe? Im cookin till this evening, cannot see wht it is and where

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Wht is new recipe? Im cookin till this evening, cannot see wht it is and where
    It is on the oven, 2nd recipe in for me.
    Last edited by nicola211982; 07-03-14 at 05:45 AM.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Executive Chef
    So glad no goals this week in BS and RS, it's 4th of July weekend, don't want to work on goals atm. The update is nice though, I like many if not all the items in it. The coin floor display is a nice change from the usual gem ones and the new recipe and new tables look pretty cool and colorful.

New Resident
    Expensive update

Aha, I see now, technicolor cake for 6hrs. Tks

Would've loved to have seen more decorations for the "4th of July". Loved the Cupid floating over a romantic diner back on Valentine's Day....perhaps a firework display exploding into the air....maybe next year?!!

Not feeling the tie dyed theme...perhaps a wall deco "420", or "munchies". Maybe cannabis strewn across the floor...just saying, I never met a straight "hippie". LoL...j/k, it's a family game(be creative).

Happy 4th to all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast