Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Even Bother?

New Resident
    I do that also but I noticed that it hardly takes any maps so that strategy only works if I'm almost out of them. Maybe because I haven't expanded much yet.

Farm Supplier
    I do. I think a lot of the Arctic dragons are cute! I have 17 out of 19 dragons, just need a Snow Angel and then to unlock the big one. I'm not too worried about unlocking the big one though. I would like to see more to do on the island though. I don't see much reason to expand until then.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Fashion Designer
    I do go there, but less often now. I have 18 of 19 dragons (missing Snowangel) and they are all Epic. I am also fully expanded. I think there are some great dragons on the Island, it just needs to be used somehow with the main island.

Banned
    I have completed that on one account and I only found it good for spending millions and millions of my silver coins. Now that I am done with that.... well I have been done for a long time I have over 50 M silver coins and nothing to spend it on. I basically have stopped collecting coins unless I accidentally press the collect button as I move around.

Executive Chef
    Naaah... The Arctic Isles are the epitome of a welfare state. They consume large amounts of resources, yet produce NOTHING. They are a drain on my Dragons. I am frustrated when I accidentally touch the "travel" button and it wastes my time going out and back and re entering my game. It is worthless.

Executive Chef
    It's good way to sync your game

I've unlocked Glacius the Ancient and it's flying around, doing nothing. I still can clear 3-4 pieces, feed 3 dragns to lvl 4 and breed the Diamond-hybrids, then I've done everything there is to be done on the island. Since I've stopped growing food in the Arctic Island, I'm besomming rich very fast

It's a shame you can't move them to your main island, or use them in the arena.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It's good way to sync your game

Visiting your neighbors will do the same

Fashion Designer
    I usually log into and out of my game from arctic isles. I have all but the penguin, the diamond hybrids, and unlocked glacius - I usually plant the 2 min food whenever I think about it as I'm passing through. Have about 5 at epic currently.

I like it cuz I have space there, which I never have empty spots on main island, but there is hardly any decorations. I would like to be able to use decor from main island and storage. I spent a couple million on the snowy trees and some statues and banners, but it doesn't really fill the space. I'd like a full size version in ice of the fountain with roses, stuff like that. But since I am only ever there about a minute, not that big a deal lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    ...if I had an Arctic Isles and was trying to evolve 9 dragons to epic form, I'd be down in the hundred thousands!
    I did the math once and it's about 79 million coins to unlock Glacius, using the most efficient crops, etc. :/

Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    When my main island is in the middle of an expansion, I can travel over to arctic and request maps from there.
    I do this too.

Quote Originally Posted by caliscorp View Post
    ...they sell for 1,000 coins...
    I sell mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It's good way to sync your game.
    And this. That's about all I use my Arctic for. Maybe someday when I'm rich, I'll get all the dragons there, but as it is I still don't even have a Diamond so it's impossible for me to breed them all. I do hope the mine there gets opened some day (and is something interesting).
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting ready to stop worrying about it. I'm not getting ANY Super Rare dragons when breeding there. Was trying for a Yeti and kept getting Abominable's only. Plus it seems I'm stuck at only 2 of each habitat. Why clear all that land and not be able to use it for more dragons. Plus getting the resources to HATCH the dragons is a waste of time. I've been breeding my Diamond with those dragons and only getting Common dragons with an (rarely) occasional Rare dragon. Guess this area needs A LOT MORE work.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast