Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunstone Dragon 06-27-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Just started crafting. Glad I got everything with the bombs I had since I need to wait 2 days for a Crusader to finish evolving to get more.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I am so tired of planting crops. I don't have an evolution to level 4, many epic dragons already so this is really tough to collect bombs without wasting crops on islands or wizards seems a bit unfair to long time dedicated players to not give us extra bombs to make up for the missing level 4 evolution. i've been planting non-stop for several months now trying to keep up with mining and i'm massively fatigued. almost want to give up this game since it's becoming like a chore.

Fashion Designer
    Just got my 200th piece, and it's now crafting. I have three bombs left and I'm gonna start stocking up until the next dragon. If i hit 25 by then, I'll stop evolving for a while.

Executive Chef
    Mine hatched this morning. It's so cute! Looks like a kitten with teeny tiny wings.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Nightclub Owner
    I've got 8 more pieces to go to start mine. I have noticed that the bomb drop seems to be very low. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had some evolved dragons come out of the temple without giving me any.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I am so tired of planting crops. I don't have an evolution to level 4, many epic dragons already so this is really tough to collect bombs without wasting crops on islands or wizards seems a bit unfair to long time dedicated players to not give us extra bombs to make up for the missing level 4 evolution. i've been planting non-stop for several months now trying to keep up with mining and i'm massively fatigued. almost want to give up this game since it's becoming like a chore.
    Try to not focus on evolving your dragons to Epic level in order to earn Bombs. I like to earn Bombs by evolving the Fails from my Breeding Attempts to Level 7. Only evolve the Fails with low Breeding Times & Food Costs though. I was getting a lot of Mist & Charm Dragons as Fails but by evolving them to level 7 they made a big dent in earning enough mining items needed for the Sunburst Dragon. After evolving them simply Trade them in to make room for the next Evolved Fails ;-D
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've got 8 more pieces to go to start mine. I have noticed that the bomb drop seems to be very low. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had some evolved dragons come out of the temple without giving me any.
    You can hold a maximum of 25 bombs. If you reach this limit, you will get no more bombs from evolving dragons. Make sure you don't already have too many bombs stocked up If you do, just get blasting!
    Last edited by JustKay; 07-16-14 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Try to not focus on evolving your dragons to Epic level in order to earn Bombs. I like to earn Bombs by evolving the Fails from my Breeding Attempts to Level 7. Only evolve the Fails with low Breeding Times & Food Costs though. I was getting a lot of Mist & Charm Dragons as Fails but by evolving them to level 7 they made a big dent in earning enough mining items needed for the Sunburst Dragon. After evolving them simply Trade them in to make room for the next Evolved Fails ;-D
    Thanks for the suggestions! Seems like you're in the same boat as me.

On last count, I have around 185 unique Epic dragons (okay, I have two Epic crusaders but that's all the duplicates). Most of the others (220 total) are already level 9 (12500 food?!) with a few at level 7, or babies I don't want to evolve since they're sooo cute. Seeing as most of my level nines are super hungry dragons, I have been avoiding feeding Fails just for bombs. I did this maybe 3 times on Islands but it seemed like a waste of food.

You're right though, if I am at my limit, then maybe just waste a bit of food for a few easy bombs. Better than the other option of skipping a mining dragon to build up more food & bombs for the next one

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! I am soooo happy finally crafting mine yahoooo💃💃💃

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE 👍👍👍

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    You can hold a maximum of 25 bombs. If you reach this limit, you will get no more bombs from evolving dragons. Make sure you don't already have too many bombs stocked up If you do, just get blasting!
    I know there's a 25 bomb limit; I use mine as soon as I get them. I was still getting none for evolving at times.

In any case, I finally got some and just started crafting my Sunstone

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast