Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Sunstone Dragon 06-27-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I had quetzal in, forgetting it was only 32 hrs so it was done yesterday. Then I accidentally hit the "ready" tab when I was clearing habitats and lost the 8 bombs cuz I already had 25 stored....grrrr.
    That's horrible I almost did that with Crusader earlier, but I somehow managed not to

Executive Chef
    Arggh, I didn't realize the crafting would be removed immediately as well. Collected 201 sunstones on my daughter's account, which was really hard cos she does not evolve at level 4, but stupidly crafted an amethyst dragon on the last day. By the time the spell shop was ready it was all over, now have to start all over again for the next dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Arggh, I didn't realize the crafting would be removed immediately as well. Collected 201 sunstones on my daughter's account, which was really hard cos she does not evolve at level 4, but stupidly crafted an amethyst dragon on the last day. By the time the spell shop was ready it was all over, now have to start all over again for the next dragon!
    That is just tough bad luck. So Sorry freesiawoods.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Email TL, they can fix that easily.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213