Thread: Android users lucky ;)

Farm Supplier

Android users lucky ;)

I was recently checking out the differences on my partners game as opposed to mine (he got me playing this ) and I noticed something...

1. They don't have to worry and be as frantic except maybe limited dragons (no frantic checking their dragons every hour to battle and pull their hair out when they lose... No gold spent on tourneys)...

2. They don't have to worry as much about the habitat limit (all the tourney/mining/event PLUS bred dragons take up soooooo much room now...)

3. It's more relaxed and less "cha-ching" unless... You wanna speed breed.

Trust me guys and gals on android (I'm an ios user btw) all these ios only dragons are a headache and wallet ache! I love dragon story but! I've just barely hit level 40 and am getting burnt out.

This is just my veiw on things, and thank you for taking the time to read. Peace out all!

Edit: sorry all... I just realised how horrible my title sounded... D: didn't mean to get hopes up... Ugh!! It should've been " android users lucky they don't have ios features..."
    Last edited by night123b; 06-26-14 at 09:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    nice try

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. It's all about how much fun you can stand.
    You don't have to eat everything on the buffet. Pick the things you like. Let the rest be.

Rhino Keeper
    I am Finally learning that! But I have been playing a long time and have been caught up in the frenzy - it has been heartbreaking - crazy that a GAME could put me into such a state! I have developed a *Frozen* heart... Let it Go! - has helped me very much!

Farm Supplier
    Yup nice try... I actually felt bad for android users until started getting pelted with the arena thing a few weeks back, and noticed that there were a few people saying they wanted all of these new stuffs. Wonder how much money tl would make if they started adding these things to android...?

Picking and choosing what you want at a buffet is actually kind of hard! Hahaha! And all these nifty things are gold traps.

Heh heh! And you're right anasarra let it go.

Executive Chef
    I do believe DS has less stress and frustration when played on non-iOS device....but that might ofc be compensated by the frustration of knowing that you only have half a game to play...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    frustration of knowing that you only have half a game to play...
    /thread lol

Its not just missing tons of dragons and features. My wife has ios version with the newest iPhone while I have th Samsung GS5 and the speed difference is ridiculous.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-27-14 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions- see forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Your wife's device can play both of yours and hers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    /thread lol

Its not just missing tons of dragons and features. My wife has ios version with the newest iPhone while I have th Samsung GS5 and the speed difference is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Your wife's device can play both of yours and hers.
    Yes, borrow your wife's device and login to your game and have all the iOS features - go to social/invite/account settings, then login. When you've finished your wife can log back in to her game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-27-14 at 01:30 PM. Reason: edited quote
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the feedback. If you would like more information on the differences between android and IOS games, you can file a forum dispute and discuss with a community manager.

Forum Disputes
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request