Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

New Resident
    Hi everyone!
    Do you know how to/where to craft a giant seed?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by missyyva View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Do you know how to/where to craft a giant seed?
    Sorry but the ability to craft this was removed when the time limit expired. Unfortunately you'll need to spend gems if you want to finish upgrading the gazebo.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    oh no :-(
    thnx for reply...

New Resident
    Summer does not end July 7th :-( Stinks we can't continue to build our gazebo thru the summer.... I clearly misunderstood THAT implication. Bummer

It was available to build without Gems while the Goals were still active as these were timed Goals. If you were not able to complete it in time, you can continue building your Summer Gazebo using Gems to obtain those limited time craft items. Not all items required to upgrade were limited time craft items, so you can still craft some items required to upgrade this building.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I love the look and vivid colors of the gazebo, but has any thought been given to adjusting its scale? It is so big that it doesn't look right next to anything. It is 6 times the size of the jeweler and about the same size as the amphitheater. I was building a garden and wanted to put it in there with the thanksgiving gazebo but the pillows are bigger than the fireplace! I understand that this is a fantasy world and it is not true to scale but is there any way to scale it back a little so it doesn't look out of place? It is such a pretty piece I want it to fit in right.

Tip for arranging a kingdom to help scale: I put the smaller buildings (or ones that should be super sized like the amphitheater or cathedral) at the top so they look like they are farther away. Animals are in the foreground and that works out pretty good......until you have to plop a large gazebo in your pasture.

Executive Chef
    When mine was first built and complete I was partly disappointed due to that very fact. It technically shouldn't be bigger than 2 squares so no bigger than a cottage or farmhouse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    I love the look and vivid colors of the gazebo, but has any thought been given to adjusting its scale? It is so big that it doesn't look right next to anything. It is 6 times the size of the jeweler and about the same size as the amphitheater. I was building a garden and wanted to put it in there with the thanksgiving gazebo but the pillows are bigger than the fireplace! I understand that this is a fantasy world and it is not true to scale but is there any way to scale it back a little so it doesn't look out of place? It is such a pretty piece I want it to fit in right.

Tip for arranging a kingdom to help scale: I put the smaller buildings (or ones that should be super sized like the amphitheater or cathedral) at the top so they look like they are farther away. Animals are in the foreground and that works out pretty good......until you have to plop a large gazebo in your pasture.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one really bothered by the scale! It drives me nuts that the gazebo that fits like 4 people is actually taller than the amphitheater that presumably would fit like 1,000 times that many what with having orchestra and balcony seating. The gazebo pillows are actually larger than the doors on most buildings. So are the chickens, lol, but, to me, making the animals and crops much bigger makes sense or they'd be super-tiny. But the buildings should at least be in scale to the other buildings.

But I'm an architect so I figured people in professions similar to mine would be the only ones bothered by stuff like that lol.

Executive Chef
    *waves Graphic Designer!

Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post

Thanks for the feedback on the size of this building. Unfortunately, we won't be able to change the size for the Summer Gazebo, but we'll keep this in mind for future buildings!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!