Thread: Can you still do past goals?

Question Can you still do past goals?

I really want the tiara counter and I noticed it says "goal" when I try to buy it, so I looked it up and of course it's part of a monthly goal thingy. So is there any way to still get it or is it unavailable to me forever?

In the case that they're unobtainable why doesn't TeamLava take the item out of the store so it doesn't taunt players that can't ever get it?

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but you will not be able to unlock a prize after the goal has expired.

If they removed the item from the game, they would have to remove it from everyone's game and that means that the players that did do the goal and unlocked it would no longer have access to it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Why isn't there a way to unlock past goals. There are newer players that would like some of those locked tems.

Back playing game, can't get any new ovens or items?

I am on level 99 - I stopped playing this game for over a year. I just started again last week and I see that there is like 15 new ovens and tons other items that all say GOAL on them. Does this mean that because all these goals are expired, I will never be able to get them?

That is correct. As said in another post, if they were to remove them from the market they'd have to do it from all and then the players who got those goals wouldn't be able to buy them any more. I don't care much about the decorations, I'd love for the ovens to be released again
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Well that stinks! Makes sense I guess, but I will probably get bored with it quick. I see they are coming out with Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2 maybe I'll give those a try. Thanks jo fitz!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephthegamer View Post
    . I see they are coming out with Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2 maybe I'll give those a try.
    Restaurant Story 2 is out to limited areas. As far as BS 2 that's all speculation based on RS 2.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Bakery story 2 OMG!!!!! Where when how when
    I love Taylor Swift

The Honorable Panda
    Original question has been answered.
    Thread has not gone off topic.

Note: Restaurant Story 2 has been released on a limited basis. There is no word or any information on when or if a Bakery 2 story game will be released.

Closing thread to prevent any confusion or false rumors being started.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request