Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Castle Story: 06/19/2014 Update Expansions!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Oliverrr11 honey bunny 30 permits was the total needed for all expansions released this round. Last set was much more than that, which I got done in about 5 minutes......... Sorry for the pause there, I was distracted by my cute umbrella drink I'm sipping next to the pool

Kudukuda snootchum wootchums teddy bear, hope your day gets better
    Thanks all for putting a smile on my face with your posts.
    ghjvcucjb, sugar plum, can I have a drink too? Make mine strong. No umbrella needed (oliverrr, apple pie, it's still morning where I am, but who cares).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trex4051 View Post
    I have the same problem, but it's a darn ole skunkupine!!! I have tried everything to get riff of that little booger, but no success. Just call me, frustrated! LOL
    I see your skunk. It is in same spot as my boar couple other players have a beast stuck there. I believe it's a glitch with that new expansion over there. I started another thread "boar stuck in my kingdom" that kooky forwarded for help u may want to post that u have same issue there. And yes, I agree very frustrating ! Hopefully they will fix soon.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I see your skunk. It is in same spot as my boar couple other players have a beast stuck there. I believe it's a glitch with that new expansion over there. I started another thread "boar stuck in my kingdom" that kooky forwarded for help u may want to post that u have same issue there. And yes, I agree very frustrating ! Hopefully they will fix soon.

The Team is currently looking into this issue.
    Current Bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....attack-monster
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    8 more expansion tickets to go which means several months of play. So boring but I still keep trying.

Fashion Designer
    I need one more to fully expand, but I haven't use the 9 I have as I am not doing the two spots that take five each. I am hoping to have them on hand whenever we expand southeast

I have 99 pile of seeds but I am unable to use them in the new goal ""Surving on Water and Love". Since I am full in my inventory it won't count any I come across towards the goal and I can't use them fast enough to be able to make the 18 hour deadline.
    Thank you.

New Resident
    Where do I get all updates from

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxi4711 View Post
    Where do I get all updates from
    Sorry, you'll need to provide a bit more information for us to help you... Updates about what exactly? (I'll need to move you ur post to the right place once I hear back from you, but I'll let you know.)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789