Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Update June 20, 2014 Pixie dragon

With diamond/lacewing I've now gotten: Lacewing, Origami, 2 loves, Hypnotic, Luck and then 2 charms.
    Then I switched to diamond/origami and got another charm

New Resident
    I got my Blue moon when I used Metal and diamond first try.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Never get any pink or black hybrids , all I have is virtue n night (
    I have the same problem, especially with Night - completely unable to breed black hybrids because it ALWAYS splits. So whenever I want a cross with purple or blue, I use night instead, just hoping it will for once NOT split. Similar problem in the other direction: whenever I combine blue and purple on my breeding den, I end up with a 23 hrs cross - and it's a Night. I got 4 or 5 Nights by just trying innocently to breed a Coral! That was a while ago when I was still low-level, and then this silly habitat is so expensive that I had to collect coins for one week, while this stupid egg blocked my nest. By now, I'm close to crafting an Obsidian dragon because I already threw so many Nights into the Portal. Virtue the same: I luckily got Bubble and the famous Porcelain (yay!), but that was all up to now, so I keep stacking up rubies (already have a Ruby dragon...) Annoying!

I wish for a means to convert the color of gems, even if it would be 10:1, I have already 23 rubies and a Ruby dragon running around, so what should I do with them? And still soooo many red and pink hybrids to breed...

Executive Chef
    Now FINALLY got this on 2nd acct (tiny magic) Another emotions mix up

Fashion Designer
    I'm evolving my Anubis to level 4 now, will definitely try for this and Lacewing once it's done (after I get a Music...Anubis should help with that too) I could do Origami and Diamond, but I can't evolve my precious Origami...it's too cute!

Rhino Keeper
    oh my...
    tried Anubis and kitsume,, first fail lacewing, second fail origami, third pixie.. all of them I did not have.. wow.. today is a good day in the dragon world
    Last edited by grameys; 06-30-14 at 11:40 AM.
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have a good combo for pixie? I'm trying for this dragon non stop from the day it was released but still no luck! This makes me feel very bad about this game,I never get a dragon I want and it's getting boring!
    I'm using Diamond, Anubis, Magic,Virtue, Kitsune, Origami and Lacewing in different combos but still no pixie, I even got a second Anubis fail but still no pixie for me!
    If at least the Anubis was a Unicorn instead

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345