Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic fruit tree? Who is getting it?

Executive Chef
    Not getting it either unless I have a windfall of gems. Got the living wood tree which is one of the best buys ever, I can stop collecting white petals finally.

I don't do the fruit trade as I can't undersyand why I would trade rare magic fruit for regular fruit, I remember one time I did it I got stuff like tomatoes!! I am not short of golden apples, I have four apples trees that I could collect from more often if I wanted to. I do trade in for gems but it is nuggets that are harder to get. Then I used to do the rare fruit trade but have stopped since it isn't worthwhile either

Rhino Keeper
    Not me. The magic fruit trade requires an insane amount of strawberries and glimmer bulbs. That's energy better spent elsewhere imo.

I'm happy saving up my magic fruit for now, at 35 or so. If I max out ill do the trade with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Not me. The magic fruit trade requires an insane amount of strawberries and glimmer bulbs. That's energy better spent elsewhere imo.

I'm happy saving up my magic fruit for now, at 35 or so. If I max out ill do the trade with it.
    I'm maxed out and still won't do the trade. Ridiculous amounts of things for little in return. I do have the tree, cos it's pretty!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    ^ Mmmhmm you are correct, on both accounts!

Rhino Keeper
    magic fruit tree is not much useful to me, only thing is the trade where i need strawberry for feast, and also mushrooms for vital extract (and pasta, hopefully). so my magic fruit stock remains 99 since 2 months ago...

need.mushroom.tree. (very badly)

Executive Chef
    I got the tree and I like it. As others mentioned, it's nice to have just for being pretty. But it lets me do the Rare Fruit Trade twice as often. The way I look at that trade is that most trades cost a significant amount of energy to get anyway, so why not do the ones that give me something useful in addition to the trade ticket? - like the ones that get me energy. I DO do the milk & eggs one but other than the trade ticket, the results are pretty useless. The trades that get you the most-useful stuff actually COST trade tickets, so that is going backwards.

Anyway, I like my tree but I am no longer giving this company another dime of my money on a matter of principle, so it may the LAST significant gem-bought item in my kingdom so it's a darn good thing I like it, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    I got it because I like the tree in my royal garden, now the drops are just a sweetie to round the day. Same for the living wood, although I don't really need it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    For me the living wood tree is higher priority. You need a lot of living woods and I keep the royal exchange going with milk and eggs.

New Resident
    I'm on a quest titled "Your're hot and You're cold" I need to tend a magic fruit tree, and then it says underneath, (You do not have to purchase this!) So please tell me how to tend this tree, as I just used up all my gems on the 12 days of Christmas.

You don't have to purchase it. Let the timer expire. Most players, including me, waited the timer out until the goal expired in 2 days, I think.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast