Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic fruit tree? Who is getting it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I bought it too as I like the idea of being able to use the other 2 trades that use the magic fruit. It allow me to do different trades without milking my poor cows to death. And it's very pretty! I'm glad I bought it even though I had lots of fruit before I got the tree. If you have 2 wizard schools (which should be a priority especially as your levels increase) then it's a good spend.
    Quote Originally Posted by forkyfork99 View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question but what does magic fruit have to do with cows/milk?
    No, that's not silly, but me writing too late at night and not expressing myself clearly! I just meant that I do the trade with milk and eggs a LOT and because I have the magic tree now, I can do other trades and allow my cows to have a break from being milked every 10 minutes. Given the magic tree is a constant source of magic fruit I can do those trades as well now more frequently. I hope I haven't confused you even further! Haha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I got it. I drops one fruit per day. So slow going it's pretty though.
    And some times two!

Executive Chef
    I got it...but I'm beginning to wonder why lol
    If magic fruit aren't required in an upcoming update/quest, then I just made an impulse buy cuz it's cute lol (otherwise, I stay close to maxed on 'em & usually only do the fruit trade to KEEP from going over the max) ... So yeah, I'm hoping magic fruit AND glimmerbulbs are used for something besides the Exchange soon.

Fashion Designer
    I dont plan on ever buying this tree. I have no use for Magic Fruit. The trades are not appealing to me at all. The energy one needs 60 strawberries, which i am always planting and using for sweet feasts. Then the fruit trade needs 50 mushrooms which i am always low on due to making tons of Vital Extract. I swear half my energy goes into collecting mushrooms lately. What i would like is a good source for mushrooms. I dont even collect much from my 10 glimmerdust troves as they dont give me what i really want.

I don't do the fruit trade and have plenty of magic fruit, but I'm pondering whether to buy the tree cos I think it's quite a pretty looking thing. But then again, a lot of items in CS are pretty lol. ^_^
    🌸🌷 Araluen 🌷🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I dont plan on ever buying this tree. I have no use for Magic Fruit. The trades are not appealing to me at all. The energy one needs 60 strawberries, which i am always planting and using for sweet feasts. Then the fruit trade needs 50 mushrooms which i am always low on due to making tons of Vital Extract. I swear half my energy goes into collecting mushrooms lately. What i would like is a good source for mushrooms. I dont even collect much from my 10 glimmerdust troves as they dont give me what i really want.
    The good thing about the fruit trade is that it gives you golden apples every 3-4 times. Of course, now that I have enough golden apples to trade I run short of gold nuggets ....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, that's not silly, but me writing too late at night and not expressing myself clearly! I just meant that I do the trade with milk and eggs a LOT and because I have the magic tree now, I can do other trades and allow my cows to have a break from being milked every 10 minutes. Given the magic tree is a constant source of magic fruit I can do those trades as well now more frequently. I hope I haven't confused you even further! Haha
    No problem. I was a little confused because I thought there was another trade that involved milk for energy. I thought I was missing something. LOL

Now it's these dang glimmerbulbs I'd like to be able to use, without using them in the stupid magic fruit trade (don't want to lose my precious strawberries)

Thanks everyone. I ended up caving and got the tree. Already have 2 wizard schools. So I dunno. Gems burn my pocket. Lol. Now just trying to figure out if I should get a 2nd harvest pergola!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    Thanks everyone. I ended up caving and got the tree. Already have 2 wizard schools. So I dunno. Gems burn my pocket. Lol. Now just trying to figure out if I should get a 2nd harvest pergola!
    I have two pergolas, and I think it does help. Sometimes you get feasts, and also a regular supply of noodles and whatnot. This morning I collected and got 2 water, so you can't win all the time.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    Can you get a second pergola? Cannot access my game at the monent, but if I'm not mistaken you can only purchase one pergola. Only if your existing pergola comes from crafting you can purchase another one. If so, you're lucky and congrats

If I'm wrong I'm going to do a happy dance. Would LOVE to have two of them beauties.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast