Thread: Old Wall posts are gone

Fashion Designer

Angry Old Wall posts are gone

So I'm sitting back and scrolling down my wall to water everyone. Suddenly all old posts - more than 6 hours old are all gone. I have exited the game, reloaded / re-installed the game and they are still gone?!?!

Am I the only one having issues? I'm playing on Android device.

Host(ess)
    My posts are still there, but I am not getting gem rewards for mastering crops/trees. It also tells me I have new goals that if I install pet story soccer I can get gem rewards but when I click on the goal is comes up as "0", but I received 5 gems in rest. story for installing the pet story soccer. Yes, I emailed team lava support several days ago, only to get a reply of "we have a high volume of emails and will get back to you when we can." I think that really means, I'm out of luck. I have uninstalled/re-installed with no luck. Farm is my fav. game. I wish they would just make all old goal items,LTO, etc....available for purchase. I have a lot of gems built up and I still have crops/trees to master, but If I'm going to get *****ed out of gems I'm earning...I'm thinking I might give up the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmernana3 View Post
    My posts are still there, but I am not getting gem rewards for mastering crops/trees. It also tells me I have new goals that if I install pet story soccer I can get gem rewards but when I click on the goal is comes up as "0", but I received 5 gems in rest. story for installing the pet story soccer. Yes, I emailed team lava support several days ago, only to get a reply of "we have a high volume of emails and will get back to you when we can." I think that really means, I'm out of luck. I have uninstalled/re-installed with no luck. Farm is my fav. game. I wish they would just make all old goal items,LTO, etc....available for purchase. I have a lot of gems built up and I still have crops/trees to master, but If I'm going to get *****ed out of gems I'm earning...I'm thinking I might give up the game.
    LOL yes, I got the same reply. And yes I agree with you they should open up and bring back old items - decorations, crops etc. I have mastered everything about a year ago and am just playing around, guess addicted to the game is more like it. As I am on Android, I never really had goals, besides the ones where you would install game open it up and get 6 gems. Oh well. We shall see what will happen, but I am not optimistic about future of this game, what a shame, something that was creative and played by all generations.