Thread: How to level up quickly

How to level up quickly

If you want to level up quickly then here are a few tips. One, plant expensive crops that give a lot of money and experience points in return. Two, do not plant trees or get animals they are a waste of time and money. Three expand your farm whenever you can because the bigger the farm the more money you get. So remember these tips and you will level up very quickly.

If you need more help or have any questions please leave a comment.
    Also add me my storm id is: AviV4043

Fashion Designer
    I wanted to add to it - you can also utilize the help of building sheds or coops - that helps you level up even faster.

New Resident
    How do you build sheds or coups?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora53 View Post
    How do you build sheds or coups?
    Coops - you purchase - from the store under decorations. Sheds you have to build - which means that you first have to purchase them but when you place and since you most probably won't have all the parts, it will ask you to request parts from your neighbors. You select neighbors and send request. As they send you parts and you fulfill the requirement and tap on the construction area, it will tell you shed can be build. Try it and play with it, it is easy, I know this is a quick version of how to do it, but really easy.

True coops and sheds help a lot.