Thread: Gold rewards from goals are a really nice help....

Executive Chef

Gold rewards from goals are a really nice help....

....and some of the new games downloaded are amusing, but it's really the ingame follow-up mini quest that's of greatest interest since that's the one giving gold - and i wonder, does the non-iOS users get only the mini quest or are they left out in the cold on this one too?
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Non iOS get these goals too. When a new game gets released to android or a new version of a tl game gets released

Lately most of tl games release new versions to android so they have been getting most of these goals.
    But on iOS the reward is blank on first goal and on android it just says the amount of gold/ gems to be rewarded

On android to get gold/ gems you don't have to buy a decoration/ tables or chairs to get the gold
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Non iOS get these goals too. When a new game gets released to android or a new version of a tl game gets released

Lately most of tl games release new versions to android so they have been getting most of these goals.
    But on iOS the reward is blank on first goal and on android it just says the amount of gold/ gems to be rewarded

On android to get gold/ gems you don't have to buy a decoration/ tables or chairs to get the gold
    Ah that's nice, was afraid that this was another thing on the saddening list of things that only iOS-users are getting, thanks for reply!

Rhino Keeper
    I majority of the goals that give gold though, require you to buy dragons that cost gold.

(Like the gold treasure dragons)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    I majority of the goals that give gold though, require you to buy dragons that cost gold.

(Like the gold treasure dragons)
    Yea but buying a dragon that costs 2500 gold gives you 1 gold. Not worth it
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    ....and some of the new games downloaded are amusing, but it's really the ingame follow-up mini quest that's of greatest interest since that's the one giving gold - and i wonder, does the non-iOS users get only the mini quest or are they left out in the cold on this one too?
    Android gets their rewards directly from the promo goals. iOS gets rewards from the "buy decor" follow up goals because Apple doesn't like that kind of in-game promo advertising with rewards that are worth real cash, so TL came up with a workaround...

*ahem* iOS players do NOT get rewards for trying out new games through the promo goals. iOS players occasionally get totally random rewards from entirely unrelated goals that have NOTHING to do with the promo goals.

;-)

Executive Chef
    Well, i was a bit blurry when i created the thread - i meant the goals you get from downloading other games only, i was worried that it was yet another iOS-only feature. Thanks for all of your replies and input!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Well, i was a bit blurry when i created the thread - i meant the goals you get from downloading other games only, i was worried that it was yet another iOS-only feature. Thanks for all of your replies and input!
    No, it's not iOS-only, Android gets that one too. It's one of very few they're privy to, but yeah, that one they do get a nibble of. :-/

Nightclub Owner
    Closing this thread as the question has been answered
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.