Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

I was reading about this game which sounds fun
    I am wondering if people with android devices can play the game and special events. I know with Dragon Story the special events and other features of gamed are not available to android players.

Castle Story is only available on iOS devices at the moment.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Banned
    Not available for Android

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Castle Story is only available on iOS devices at the moment.
    Do you think that Castle Story will be made available on The Google Play store soon? I've been playing CS for a little over a year now on my iPad, but in a couple months I won't have it anymore ):

Hopefully CS will be made available for Android users in the near future so I won't have to stop playing.

Castle Story has been out for over a year, at this rate there will probably never be Castle Story on Android.
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    What have the drops been like for the Glimmer Rock Formation, please? At 35 gems I would expect them to drop at least "35 gems worth" of stuff, do they?
    YMMV, but I think it's worth it if you're really in a bind. If you think about it, the dark cave formation is about the same price, and this drops some of the same good stuff as that, PLUS the glimmer shards and glimmer fragments.

Rhino Keeper
    I have decided to help Azalea because I like her blue color, and Sabina has a smiling face in the frame of waving goodbye goal...

Azalea vs Lila

Quote Originally Posted by Elayne15 View Post
    Just note you have to pick twice - I chose team azalea from the quest line and then when it took me to the greenhouse I didn't really look and crafted the top choice which was team Lila; as a result I ended up on team Lila - I think maguar is right that Lila is spiking some tea (hehe)
    I did the same thing :-P I would have picked Azalea but I am curious to see what happens!

Executive Chef
    I like the Faerie Flowerbed. For one square object, I've been collecting petals, seeds, and fairies' murmur. I know I'll max out on them quick enough, but it's nice to get multiple items for one energy. And those petals may come in handy next week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameGal View Post
    I did the same thing :-P I would have picked Azalea but I am curious to see what happens!
    Thinking a lot of us did the same thing,,,, maybe,,, just may be Lila behind this ,, to get votes,,