Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Rhino Keeper

Breeding roost(50% off)

Hey everyone! I was scrolling through my quest list and saw this new quest called Snuggle Time. Clicked on it and it said,
    "It's spring, and the breeding den is always occupied! You should buy a Breeding Roost and get one whole week of extra snuggle space! Have one breeding roost. Obtain it from the market!" There was a link to the market which I clicked on but found no such thing... What is this exactly? Trying to attach pics!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1782 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	13817  
    Last edited by maguar; 06-12-14 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Enlarged pic

Executive Chef
    Oh wow can't wait
    Second breeding den omg
    But probably costs gold
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    No Breeding Roost for me... wondering how much gold I'm willing to pay for 1 week extra breeding den... I usually focus on 1 target, so that keeps those dragons occupied, but I guess I could do some more research and find other parents for that target.

Executive Chef
    it will 100 percent cost gold xD don't even have any hopes.

Good morning TL, it's not spring anymore, half of the June is passed. D Your description for that Breeding Roost is wrong.
    I guess, it will sells for gold for sure. That's sad

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Akanksha2001, which account are you seeing this on? I don't see it on your goal list.

@Amaranta_Moony, we're not quite ready to let go of baby flower blossoms just yet. We know you don't judge us, though. ;<

It costs 150 gold and, yes, it's need to refill after a week of usage. :ccc i'm so sad about that. I was hoping I can use this thing forever but no

Flower dragons are cute :33 Trough it's so hard to breed them all then the updates are so often.) I think in summer there are even more flowers.)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see on mine either?

Banned
    It would be nice to have a 2nd den but not just for a week. Make it cost silver coins so we can spend the millions of coins we have no use for. thank you

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast