Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding roost(50% off)

Executive Chef
    Anyone have this in the market (not repower price) for 100 gold?

Rhino Keeper
    Have there been any updates on this? Is it still in development or has it been canned?

Executive Chef
    I've just gone to get it saving my gold earned through the game and just noticed it's rechargeable at 150 gold a week. Pft.

Executive Chef

Question Question

I have a question, I have a pair breeding for 21 hours but only have five hours left before the den expires, will I still get my 21 hour dragon? Or, will it disappear?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I've just gone to get it saving my gold earned through the game and just noticed it's rechargeable at 150 gold a week. Pft.
    mine only cost 100 to recharge but still think over level 100 players should get to buy another breeding den and maybe another farm still TBH if your reading TL plz make it happen

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have a question, I have a pair breeding for 21 hours but only have five hours left before the den expires, will I still get my 21 hour dragon? Or, will it disappear?
    Dragons do not disappear if the timer expires. If you have it breeding any time before the timer expires, you get that dragon. It doesn't matter if it's from a special den, if it's a limited time dragon, a mining/craftable dragon, whatever, you will get it.

Rhino Keeper
    When is this going to come out for all players?

Fashion Designer

Breeding Roost

A second breeding den available for 7 days. Cost is 100 gold.

Sure, why not?

Is there a trick to this? some kind of quest to finish first? I went to the market to buy the breeding roost and it says "Limit Reached" even though I haven't bought it yet. I am confused.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    ...what? That's news to me. And I'd definitely take it if it shows up! LUK when/if you have more details!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast