Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant goals disappeared.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by karlakea3 View Post
    Hi! I was just working on the Goal 'Pier Fishing' and I just needed to cook the last Goal (Boiled Crabs) when the Goals totally disappeared on me. I wasn't done yet, I still needed to cook like 10 more I think, and I still had plenty of time to finish (aprox. 4 days) so I don't know what to do now. I checked to see if I had unlocked the pier fishing thing but it's still locked. Please help! Thanks!
    I believe these goals were due to expire today.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post913671

They were released 6-4-14 and had 34 days to complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello, my goals disappeared yesterday...I still had a few days to finish them and was on the boiling crabs portion...I don't want to lose my goal! I checked to see if goal unlocked....but it has not. Please help...read previous post....but it said I still had 3 days...so what the heck
    ??
    Last edited by KrimzonFlames; 07-08-14 at 02:19 PM. Reason: added

Mine did the same thing, and I didn't get a chance to unlock boiled crabs yet. Is there anyway that it can be unlocked?

reached goals disappear

Promo ads show I didn't complete goals in RS and ask if I want to complete goals by using gems. This happens in bakery story too. I have completed slam/crab/tea in Rs-have all the supplies required to complete goal yet I am told those goals weren't completed. In Bs it's the Irish goal and others. Please fix this bug-annoying and confusing thank you

The Honorable Panda
    This is not a glitch. The goals ran for 34 days. (These limited time goals ended on July 7th, 2014 at 1:00PM PDT.)

I am sorry you were not able to complete the goals in time, but at least you received an offer to complete the goals by using gems.

(merging this thread with the current thread)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-11-14 at 10:56 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Restaurant Story 6/2014 Goals Expired

Quote Originally Posted by KrimzonFlames View Post
    Hello, my goals disappeared yesterday...I still had a few days to finish them and was on the boiling crabs portion...I don't want to lose my goal! I checked to see if goal unlocked....but it has not. Please help...read previous post....but it said I still had 3 days...so what the heck
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by imcalledzorro View Post
    Mine did the same thing, and I didn't get a chance to unlock boiled crabs yet. Is there anyway that it can be unlocked?
    We're sorry you weren't able to unlock these. Some goals and items can only be unlocked after you have completed a previous goal from the goal line. Unfortunately, these goals and the goal line were only available for a limited amount of time and they expired on July 7th, 2014 at 1:00PM PDT.

Restaurant Story Goals 6-4-14

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_jack_sparrow View Post
    Promo ads show I didn't complete goals in RS and ask if I want to complete goals by using gems. This happens in bakery story too. I have completed slam/crab/tea in Rs-have all the supplies required to complete goal yet I am told those goals weren't completed. In Bs it's the Irish goal and others. Please fix this bug-annoying and confusing thank you
    The expired goal pop-up notification offers players a chance to complete the expired Goal with Gems. If there is an issue with your game, we recommend that you force-close the game and restart the app to refresh its progress.
    Last edited by LuckyFirefox; 07-11-14 at 11:45 AM.

So, the count down is inaccurate on the goals? What's the point of having one then? My goal said I still had 3 days =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KrimzonFlames View Post
    So, the count down is inaccurate on the goals? What's the point of having one then? My goal said I still had 3 days =(
    The timer should have been accurate for your game on the appropriate date of expiration. Please be sure to fully close your game and reboot occasionally to ensure that your device is in sync with our servers.

My goals disappeared now im stuck and can't compleat unlocking the dishes on the salad station I was on the goal for Italian salad no other goal has popped up either . Please help count down had not started yet

I'm guessing your time to complete the goal expired. Generally, you are given 30 days to complete goals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast