Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant goals disappeared.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Restaurant goals disappeared.

Hi. Please help. My goals disappeared. I'm almost to the goal.

Shirley

Banned
    Sorry to hear that, do you know the names of the goals that disappeared for you?

Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Sorry to hear that, do you know the names of the goals that disappeared for you?
    Hi.

I'm on the goal that gifts the fishing pier. I'm still cooking the last recipe on the grab grills. Almost finished and don't want to take the crabs off the stove in case they are not counted.

Thanks so much.

Banned
    If you currently do not see this Goal you may have completed it. Have you checked to see if the Pier Fishing is in your decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    If you currently do not see this Goal you may have completed it. Have you checked to see if the Pier Fishing is in your decorations?
    Hi

We'll thought I looked for it before I posted but I guess I looked in the wrong area. You were right there it is. Thank you so much for your help.

Shirley

Banned
    Glad you found it, no problem!

New Resident
    Me also gems disappeared by three accounts ,my id is gdtabi and gdtabo2 and gdtabo3.please help me to fix it .also cannot save any gems

New Resident
    Thank You for fixing the problem with Android devices hacking my user account! I've had no more problems with hackers spending my money and gems or redecorating! I am very excited to be playing again! I just wish you could have refunded what was bought and sold. Sincerely, swampdarling

Banned
    gdtabo, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can assist you with investigating your account.

New Resident

Pier fishing disappeared

Hi! I was just working on the Goal 'Pier Fishing' and I just needed to cook the last Goal (Boiled Crabs) when the Goals totally disappeared on me. I wasn't done yet, I still needed to cook like 10 more I think, and I still had plenty of time to finish (aprox. 4 days) so I don't know what to do now. I checked to see if I had unlocked the pier fishing thing but it's still locked. Please help! Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast