Thread: What time do goals expire?

What time do goals expire?

I really want to finish the Tea Time goals before they expire, and if I end up running out of time I'll pay gems to skip the final bit. Does anyone know exactly what time the goals expire (with time zone) so I don't end up missing my chance? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    you have 2 days left to finish entire goal. goals will expire after 32 days and if you not got the rewards the prizes will stay locked

Yes, I know there are 2 days left and that I need to finish them to unlock the prizes. I'm wondering what exact TIME the goals disappear, so that I can see exactly how many gems I'll need to finish up before the goals disappear.

Executive Chef
    It should say when the timer gets down to the final day how many hours you have left

The Honorable Panda
    When it does get to that point, it will be according to pacific time.
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Goals have a proven track record of expiring anywhere from 2-12* hours before the timer says they're going to. TL won't tell you that, won't tell us why, and as of yet, for whatever reason, won't fix it. Plan accordingly.

*rough estimate based on having read hundreds of complaint posts in previous goal threads, I always rush through them so I've never personally experienced this

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Goals have a proven track record of expiring anywhere from 2-12* hours before the timer says they're going to. TL won't tell you that, won't tell us why, and as of yet, for whatever reason, won't fix it. Plan accordingly.

*rough estimate based on having read hundreds of complaint posts in previous goal threads, I always rush through them so I've never personally experienced this
    Yikes! Thanks for letting me know, I'd hate to miss it.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstarguitar View Post
    Yikes! Thanks for letting me know, I'd hate to miss it.
    You're very welcome. Good luck! =D

Executive Chef
    They are now down to less than a day.
    Make sure you finish them since they are known to expire 3+ hours before than the actual countdown
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."