Thread: Putting fondue on to cook, but coming back later to an empty stove.

Executive Chef

Putting fondue on to cook, but coming back later to an empty stove.

This has happened 3 times in the last 12 hours. I have put chocolate fondue on to cook then later when I've come back to serve other shorter recipes my stoves are empty. So I put the fondue on to cook again and comeback later to find empty stoves again.

Nightclub Owner
    Sounds like you've experienced a sync error (your game didn't save those actions on the server). If you put the food on the visit someone or post and delete on your wall it should force your game to save on the server
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hello, I have the same problem! Everyone in my family is having the same problem. I serve food that's ready and put new food. Then I close the game and a few minutes it rings. I go back to the game and see the food I served IS STILL there, unserved, and the new food I was cooking disappeared. It's very annoying and it's making me waste time to cook...

I've tried erasing the data from my device, trying to visit friends (so to sync again) or delete messages on my wall and it hasn't solved the problem. Is the server having problems?

My sister is also experienceing the same problem with Bakery Story..