Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals 6-4-14 EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ditzygypsy2 View Post
    When do these goals come out or do you have to be on a certain level? I don't have any goals and I'm on level 47 or 48 I think.
    Everyone should have the goals already, regardless of level Ditzygypsy. You might want to post your issue in the issues/problems section if you haven't already. But first do try deleting the app and reinstalling it (it will be saved; you won't have to start over) and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jhehlah View Post
    wow your so fast...you're already on crab grill. thank you meme for the parts info...lol one of my nbr send me that red knob and i declined it ...silly me...forgot that there is always a second stove or grill to build during goal...luckily i have 31 pcs of that red knob...enough for me to build six(always building 6 every goal) then rest of the parts...i got more like 100 each...so np...
    I always gift parts and 95% of my nbrs do the same, so I'm always ready to build new appliances unless there's new parts involved. I had over 100 of each of them except the red knob so I was ready. I'm level 99 and have mastered all recipes so I love goals but I guess I need to slow down & savor them so they last longer. Haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yumyumsnack View Post
    Everyone should have the goals already, regardless of level Ditzygypsy. You might want to post your issue in the issues/problems section if you haven't already. But first do try deleting the app and reinstalling it (it will be saved; you won't have to start over) and see if that helps.
    another possibility is that you haven't done much of other goals so you can't receive new goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal pics for the 2nd recipe on the crab grill

Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    7hrs for the 2nd recipe. It's going to be at least 3 more days before I get the goal knowing that the 3rd recipe will be 35 to 40 of a 10or more hour recipe.

I always buy 10 of goal appliances. Got lots of parts in my inventory anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    3rd recipe details

Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The New Orleans girl in me appreciated the crab recipes. Especially the boiled crab. I just wish they weren't so cartooney and the servings were a tiny bit higher. I've had my doors blocked for two weeks now trying to build up servings.
    I always run out of food during goals. The amount of servings for the goal recipes are always so low.

Executive Chef
    I made a maze in my restaurant so the costumers had to walk the whole shop 3 times before they could reach the tables. I had plenty of tables, so there were no unhappy costumers, but it took them ages to enter, eat and leave to make place for the next costumer. This way I have made over 2 dozen counters, each filled with food.

Now I don't have troubles running out of food again

Rhino Keeper
    cool! your customers will be tired before reaching tables but that way you'll not earn coins quickly(unless you have lots of coins for buying stuff)...that's why others made a feeding pen lay out..or a few steps closed to the door and or counter..
    Last edited by jhehlah; 06-06-14 at 08:27 PM.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast