Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Being a useful neighbor in DS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    cocauina - thank you so very much; all of that info is hugely important! I hadn't the slightest idea about those dragons. Geeze, I have a new task at hand don't I? lol

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain all of that!
    ahahah it's okay, I like to help, I saw your question without answer and with some quick research about the costs of each dragon I had all the info, 'cause the rest I already knew

I don't know if you know that and if you are gonna understand what I will say, but it's a important info too, when you have a gold dragon in the habitat, I advice you to have an exactly hour to collect the gold, collect 24h and a couple minutes later every day or not, that deppends what level is your gold dragon, if you have 1 or 2 dragons in the same habitat and how active are you in the game, for example, when the dragon is between lvl 1 to 3 you can wait 5 days to collect 5 gold instead of collecting every day only 1 gold xD if it's between lvl 4 to 6 you can wait 2 and a half days to collect 5 gold, if it's between lvl 7 to 9 you can wait 1 day and 6 hours to collect 5 gold, and when the dragon is on lvl 10 you only need to wait a whole day, hope I could help again xD

This happens too with all the habitats, but the gold one is more important, in my opinion ahah

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks again!

I see what you mean and that is a pretty good strategy. The problem is that I'm kind of obsessive-compulsive about my games so I doubt I would be able to wait to collect, lol. I'm constantly in my games, but either way it's freaking awesome to learn about these dragons. I'm going to have to resist the urge to spend any more gold for a long time and then buy some to get one of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks again!

I see what you mean and that is a pretty good strategy. The problem is that I'm kind of obsessive-compulsive about my games so I doubt I would be able to wait to collect, lol. I'm constantly in my games, but either way it's freaking awesome to learn about these dragons. I'm going to have to resist the urge to spend any more gold for a long time and then buy some to get one of them.
    AHAHAHAHAHAH I laugh when you said you are, obsessive-compulsive about my games so I doubt I would be able to wait to collect, AHAHAH sorry xD but in the beggining when I hatched my gilded I was kinda like that, I was always collecting the gold when I should wait xD But I didn't know about that stretagy until I found it here in the forum so I decided to use, and yes, it's better and more productive xD

GL to you!

Banned
    Yeah it is called start saving gold

Nightclub Owner
    When you think about it, it is pretty ironic that I will be saving gold to buy a dragon that will give me gold lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123