Thread: Zoo Story Survey Pop Up May 29, 2014

Executive Chef

Question Zoo Story Survey Pop Up May 29, 2014

Hello, I have a question to the people who work for Storm8/TeamLava. Today when I opened Zoo Story I got a pop up saying they are conducting a survey about this app and to tap to go do that survey. Considering the fact that I've never seen such a message before and that this app hasn't been getting any updates in a couple of years I am wondering if this is a real and legitimate survey conducted by Storm8/TeamLava, in which case, I'd be happy to assist in giving my opinion about this game to help improve it, or if this is some kind of a fake ad/bug/virus that the game got somehow. Either way, I thought I'd check to see if other users also got this pop up and/or clicked the pop up to see where it leads, which I haven't, since I don't recognize it. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    I did get the same survey pop up in my dragon game yesterday, but when I clicked it, no questions came up, just a screen saying thank-you for your responses.

I wish I would of gotten a screenshot.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hmm, maybe the survey is just seeing how many people click on it, so they can see how many active members they still have? I'll try mine too.

Executive Chef
    Alright, I got some screenshots, this time it was the same pop up but in Monster Story: