Thread: Please help me about Farm story 2 and Restaurant Story.

New Resident

Please help me about Farm story 2 and Restaurant Story.

First, i downloaded Farm story 2 and play. Now, my level is 45 after playing in 5 months.

Second, I download restaurant story. After I created a storm id on Restaurant story, it ask me to link to Farm story. I don't pay attention too much so I pressed "proceed".

Now, i lost my level 45 on Farm Story 2 and started to level 1 on Farm Story 2.

Could you help me to find someway to log out storm id on Farm story 2 and find my old level 45 on it? I try too much to have level 45.

Please, i need your help.

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    U had 2 have a storm I'd 4 farm story 2. Have u tried logging out of ur restaurant storm account and logging in w ur old id?
    Ur best bet would b 2 email support@teamlava.com and asking them 2 help u. Or try a PM w kooky panda, one of the moderators, cuz she's really good at helping ppl w this type of problem.
    Good luck w getting things sorted out.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    U had 2 have a storm I'd 4 farm story 2. Have u tried logging out of ur restaurant storm account and logging in w ur old id?
    Ur best bet would b 2 email support@teamlava.com and asking them 2 help u. Or try a PM w kooky panda, one of the moderators, cuz she's really good at helping ppl w this type of problem.
    Good luck w getting things sorted out.
    Thanks so much.

But I have a problem: i forgot the username of old storm id for playing lv45 on Farm story 2 cause I've played for a long time and can't remember the old one. I still remember password.

The new storm id is yuik1709. How can the moderators or the supporters take the old storm id back?

I'm so confused

Nightclub Owner
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com. They'll need the name if your farm, your password, info that only you'd know like your gem balance, last purchases etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com. They'll need the name if your farm, your password, info that only you'd know like your gem balance, last purchases etc.
    Thank you a lot

I sent info to them. Hope they'll find my old Storm8 ID. So sorry for forgetting the name of old storm8 id. I think it's too hard to find the old one